Use-cases of SVGTL
Another use-cases of SVGTL
This memo is related with .
Other than use-cases regarding maps(), there are another use-cases of SVGTL, there are kinds of documents arranged on one canvas which shows an "abstract" while displaying entirety, and shows "complete information" when expanding and displaying a part. And in cases where premised on the ability of it to cut down consumption of a network or a computer resource. In addition, such a function may be considered to be extended Responsive Images.
- Handbill of advertisement and catalogue
- Circuit diagram
- Graph (chart)
- 2D computer-aided design image
- Program table of TV
- Ultra high-resolution image
It will be more meaningful if the following requirements are added.
- The case which such large-scale image is made by collaborative work, and is provided by distributed environment
- Star field photograph (plural astronomical observatories provide observational data independently)
- In cases where annotation by vector data is filled on.
- star chart on star field photo
Relationship to JPEG 2000
It seems that a capability will increase in the future if the integration to the scalability of JPEG2000 is aimed at.
- Rule for obtaining (distributed) JPEG2000 scalable data interactively by httpGet.