Topics for the next telcon
The next telcon is on 16 July 2015.
To request an item for discussion at the next telcon, add it to the list below. Please maintain the order of agenda requests by placing your request at the end of the list.
- SVG 2 chapter checkpoints (Cameron)
Topics to be taken up in future telcons
To request an item for discussion at the soonest telcon where time permits, add it to the list below.
- View issues from linking chapter (Amelia)
Topics to be taken up later
These are topics that we should discuss in a telcon, but at some later point, once it is ready for discussion.
- SVG Accessibility Update
- Would group consider allowing role="text" to be applied to drawing groups with associated either title, aria-label, or aria-labelledby and have this be searchable text in browsers?
- Submission of SVG to ISO
- Text Issues Sortable list
- Text Decoration: Move to CSS3? (CR)
- Fonts: Move to CSS3? (CR) New def for 'font-variant'.
- Writing Modes: Move to CSS3? (WD) Revised 'writing-mode' property.
- Is there an agreed minimal set of text functionality, over and above SVG1.2, for use cases without CSS? (Chris Little)
- Should we support focusin and focusout DOM3 events? Currently, we have focus and blur support in the interactivity portion of the spec.
- Transformations on root elements and views (overview of options & current behavior) (ABR / ED)
- viewTarget and the :target pseudoclass (ABR / CM)
- Other linking issues (summary) (ABR)
- Erik (9 July)