Topics for the next telcon
The next telcon is on 12 December 2013.
To request an item for discussion at the next telcon, add it to the list below. Please maintain the order of agenda requests by placing your request at the end of the list.
- DOM4 HTML working group has taken up DOM4. To what degree do we address this now (this plays into the event discussion)? (Rich)
- Do we use the UI Events version of the keyboard event or the DOM3 version? All other events are DOM 3 now. (Rich)
- What is left to be done for a last call draft? (Rich)
- SVG selection, copy & paste, and linking (Doug)
- CR for CSS Masking (krit)
- Filter Effects: feBlend/feComposite should in2 behave like in? public-fx, spec issue (krit)
- Filter Effects: feBlend - supporting compositing modes or just "no-compositing" public-fx, spec-issue (krit)
- Filter Effects: feTurbulence - limit numOctaves to max value public-fx, spec-issue, bug report (krit)
Topics to be taken up in future telcons
To request an item for discussion at the soonest telcon where time permits, add it to the list below.
Topics to be taken up later
These are topics that we should discuss in a telcon, but at some later point, once it is ready for discussion.
- Submission of SVG to ISO
- Text Issues Sortable list
- Text Decoration: Move to CSS3? (CR)
- Fonts: Move to CSS3? (CR) New def for 'font-variant'.
- Writing Modes: Move to CSS3? (WD) Revised 'writing-mode' property.
- should we support focusin and focusout DOM3 events? Currently, we have focus and blur support in the interactivity portion of the spec.