Topics for the next telcon
The next telcon is on 31 July 2014.
To request an item for discussion at the next telcon, add it to the list below. Please maintain the order of agenda requests by placing your request at the end of the list.
- Should css pseudo-elements (first-line, first-letter) be required in SVG2? www-svg thread (ed)
- Should we require support for CSS3 Selectors in SVG2? (ed)
Topics to be taken up in future telcons
To request an item for discussion at the soonest telcon where time permits, add it to the list below.
Topics to be taken up later
These are topics that we should discuss in a telcon, but at some later point, once it is ready for discussion.
- Submission of SVG to ISO
- Text Issues Sortable list
- Text Decoration: Move to CSS3? (CR)
- Fonts: Move to CSS3? (CR) New def for 'font-variant'.
- Writing Modes: Move to CSS3? (WD) Revised 'writing-mode' property.
- Should we support focusin and focusout DOM3 events? Currently, we have focus and blur support in the interactivity portion of the spec.
Chris: 31 Jul, 7 Aug, 14 Aug
Brian: 31 Jul, 7 Aug