It allows other application to know what URL is displayed by Arena.
It is also possible to give orders to Arena
It uses the X properties, ARENA_LOCATION and ARENA_COMMAND, some other
may be added later...
- shows the URL and TITLE of the current document.
- must only be read by external client.
- There are two strings, "URL=<current_url>" and "TITLE=<current_url>".
- The exact format is "URL=<url>\0TITLE=>title<\0\0
- gives orders to Arena. now only GOTO is implemented
- clients must only append data.
- each command have parameters and is terminated by a null string
- "URL=<new_url>" specifies the location.
- "NEW" Opens the URL in a new window.
More functions will be added...
An automatic URL retriever using this scheme has been done. It is called "browser-history"
Yves - arena