HTML Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

16 Jul 2015

See also: IRC log


Janina, LJWatson, paulc, Plh, Ian
Judy, chaals


<trackbot> Date: 16 July 2015

<janina> Chair: Janina

Identify Scribe http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/index.php?title=Scribe_List

scribenick LJWatson

Agenda Edits & Additions

JS: Additions?
... The minutes from the F2F and the previous week's meeting didn't make it through to the archive. Liam is looking into it.

PC: The minutes were certainly generated.

JS: I was getting a 404 when I tried to access them.

PLH: I don't see them in the archives.

PC: Meeting on the 8th?

<paulc> http://www.w3.org/2015/07/08-html-a11y-minutes.html#item14

JS: Yes.

LW: We met F2F last week, so there should be minutes for 8th and 9th.

<plh> http://www.w3.org/2015/07/08-html-a11y-minutes.html#item08

PLH: Weekly meeting minutes are in the middle of the F2F minutes.

LW: Yes, we wrapped them into the F2F.

JS: Liam can post them to the archives.

Bug Triage -- Leonie

LW: No progress. Do I understand from PLH that we can now edit the spec again?

PLH: Yes.

JS: We want to keep this on the agenda?

LW: Yes, as we edit the spec there will be updates.

Canvas 2D Level 1 Progress -- Rich, Mark, Janina, Paul

<plh> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2015Jul/0021.html

PLH recapping content of email (link above).

PLH: Want to keep this moving. Need to talk to Rich.

JS: We can pick up on this next week.

PLH: I don't think this should block us from moving to PR.

PC: We should thank PLH for his help.


JS: Yes.

Alt Doc Update -- Shane, Liam

JS: Without Shane or Liam, not much we can do. Expecting a draft next week.

Transcript Support Update -- John, Chaals, Cynthia

JS: Updates?
... Neither Chaals or John on the call.

Tab Panels Update -- Leonie, Et Al

LW: We worked on the spec last week at the F2F, and Steve filed some issues.

TF Open Actions http://w3.org/wai/pf/html/track


<trackbot> action-189 -- Cynthia Shelly to Investigate what MS products do with lang attribute -- due 2015-08-12 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/189

PC: Due in August.
... For people present, no outstanding actions due today.

Other Business

JS: Hearing none.

be done

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.140 (CVS log)
$Date: 2015/07/16 15:30:27 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.140  of Date: 2014-11-06 18:16:30  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: LJWatson
Inferring Scribes: LJWatson
Present: Janina LJWatson paulc Plh Ian
Regrets: Judy chaals
Found Date: 16 Jul 2015
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2015/07/16-html-a11y-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]