Web of Things Interest Group Teleconference

17 Jun 2015

See also: IRC log


Soumya, Kaz, Johannes, Ashok, Claes, Daniel, Dom, Kazuaki, Ryuichi, Vlad


<jhund> do we have a scribe?

We should start landscaping what protocols we should consider

<jhund> trackbot, start meeting

<trackbot> Date: 17 June 2015

<jhund> Scribe: Vlad

discussions about logisitcs for the 2 upcoming f2f

If you would like to see topics discussed in the meeting please share them

WoT friendly label online has been updated

this will be one of the various APIs to be considered for the standardization discussions

on the wiki page we have a new page where we can share all APIs that we see relevant (standards, protocols, etc.)

it would be useful to have a solid basis & collection of what's there before the f2f

(in the wiki)

an also useful if anyone wants to present those in the next calls or mailing list

https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Technology_Landscape is the page to keep track of those

<jhund> tobie, could you give a short presentation on the sensor API?

<jhund> https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/TF-AP/models

We need to bring 3 deliverables at the f2f in california

1. An architectural model

2. A mixture of APIs/files

This document can be generated automatically based on the github files

But we need to have a common model that unifies the resource models

and ideally we bring this to the f2f

and 3. We would need to have the landscape document with the various protocols that can be relevant

We would love for anyone to contribute and get involved with these three documents in various ways

Any final questions?

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.140 (CVS log)
$Date: 2015/06/17 16:06:09 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.140  of Date: 2014-11-06 18:16:30  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Vlad
Inferring ScribeNick: vlad

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Present: Soumya Kaz Johannes Ashok Claes Daniel Dom Kazuaki Ryuichi Vlad
Found Date: 17 Jun 2015
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2015/06/17-wot-ap-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]