Semantic Web Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group Teleconference

31 Mar 2015


See also: IRC log


Marc_Twagirumukiza, Kerstin_Forsberg, EricP, Harry, Rob_Hausam, Paul_Knapp, Brian_Pech, Ingeborg, Darrell, Tony_Mallia, Claude_Nanjo, David_Booth, Dale_Nelson, Lloyd_McKenzie
David Booth and Paul Knapp


<trackbot> Date: 31 March 2015

<Claude> 1. Please join my meeting.

<Claude> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157514853

<Claude> Meeting ID: 157-514-853

Approve Minutes of previous meetings

Mar 24 minutes: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20150324

<Claude> 1. Please join my meeting.

<Claude> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157514853

<Claude> Meeting ID: 157-514-853

RESOLUTION: March 24 minutes approved!

Ingeborg seconded

FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task force

Marc: Discussed generic vs specific properties

<pknapp> Marc: FHIR RDF Validation meeting: Discussed: 1) use unique predicates; 2) use ULI rather than desciption of ULI, use URIs, 3) common set of object properties

Upcoming HL7 Meeting - Paris May 10-15

ITS meeting slot for RDF group: Monday Q4 (3:30pm Paris time)

Rob will co-chair for that session

Claude will prepare agenda

Potential RDF Mapping Strategies


<Claude> 1. Please join my meeting.

<Claude> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157514853

<Claude> Meeting ID: 157-514-853

David: Suggest taking options 2-4 off the table.

Harry: please add something to the page that describes what problem this should be solving

instance data -- not ontology

what serializations to use for examples?

<pknapp> David: suggests Turtle, or perhaps triples

I suggest that we use Turtle.

scribe: for RDF serialization

postpone serialization choice to next week

ONC comment on stable URIs (due Friday April 3)

htt ps://docs.google.com/document/d/1KPP5hiXCHsDovEd_68JjTHzlPEP3sLDzzMV6bzEt-Ok/edit?usp=sharing

<pknapp> David: defer Turtlediscussion to next week to include Eric's comments


FHIR RDF project scope statement


Access Code: 157-514-853

lloyd: How to ballot this? Separately or as part of FHIR ballot?
... It could be included in the next incremental DSTU or the next full release. It would not be balloted separeately from the rest of FHIR.

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.140 (CVS log)
$Date: 2015/03/31 19:52:47 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.140  of Date: 2014-11-06 18:16:30  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: dbooth
Inferring Scribes: dbooth
Default Present: DBooth, +1.801.949.aaaa, +1.512.680.aabb, rhausam, Darrell, +1.916.783.aacc, DNelson, +1.412.624.aadd, harry, Marc, +1.604.250.aaee, Kerstin_Forsberg, PKnapp, Claude, +1.202.528.aaff, Ingeborg, +1.678.999.aagg, +1.978.794.aahh, Brian, Tony, lloyd, ericP
Present: Marc_Twagirumukiza Kerstin_Forsberg EricP Harry Rob_Hausam Paul_Knapp Brian_Pech Ingeborg Darrell Tony_Mallia Claude_Nanjo David_Booth Dale_Nelson Lloyd_McKenzie
Agenda: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda#Agenda_for_31-Mar-2015
Found Date: 31 Mar 2015
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2015/03/31-hcls-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]