- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux will speak about Web and mobile at WIPJam@MWC2014
At W3C Workshops, experts and other interested parties exchange ideas about a Web technology or policy matters, and may provide input to the standards process.
- Strengthening the Internet Against Pervasive Monitoring , 28 February - 1 March, London, UK
- Linking Geospatial Data, 5-6 March, London, UK
- Web & TV Convergence, 12-13 March, Munich, Germany
- Web Payments: How do you want to pay?, 24-25 March 2014, Paris, France
- New Horizons for the Multilingual Web , 7-8 May, Madrid, Spain
- Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap by Dominique Hazaël-Massieux
- The Web and Mobile Interest Group is doing a gap analysis about Web and native platforms
- Improve your site quality with the W3C Validator Suite. Drop by the W3C booth to receive a coupon for 200 free Web page validations.
- Come by the booth to meet the W3C staff.
The Open Web Platform —including key technologies like HTML5 and CSS— is fundamentally transforming industry and society. Customers’ appetites for more engaging experiences are changing TV and video viewing habits, second screen apps, car connectivity, reading and publishing, social networking, and accessibility. For the last 20 years, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has worked with our Member organizations to set the vision and standards for the Web. This year the Web turns 25. Join W3C today and help shape the Web’s next quarter century to further impact ways we all live, work and play.