W3C

- DRAFT -

WAI AU

06 Oct 2014

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Regrets
Alex_L., Alastair_C.
Chair
Jutta Treviranus
Scribe
Jan

Contents


<scribe> Scribe: Jan

1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

JS: The harness is fully approved by the sys team and has been turned on. We are just waiting for the name redirect to filter through.
... Once its live, we can start adding tools from the implementation report

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html

JS: Start by opening an "implementation"
... Every field has a text field
... Anyone can access with W3C login

TB: Quality control?
... If someone with W3C password submits report that is subject to challenge by someone else?

JS: There is another report that allows discrepencies to be discovered and dealt with

JR: How does discrepency mgmt work?

JS: Both people talk (with an ATAG member)...and edit their entries

TB: Is the harness tool accessible?

JS: Should be because the base WCAG tool was accessible
... But I will go and look

Tom: Do we have to add comments?

JS: No, it's optiona;

TB: Weh will it be available?

JS: I've been contacting lots of people...I will send an email as soon as its available.

2. TPAC update (Oct 30-31 Thurs, Fri slot)

JS: WHat's the phone count?

JR: Jutta, Alastair, Tom, Tim, Alex...

Tom: I'm a question mark to attend remotely.

JR: No meeting next Monday (Thanksgiving-CDN, Columbus Day)
... Agenda for TPAC?

JS: Mainly implementation report and support documents?

TB: Will ATAG meet with any other groups?

JS: Any ideas? Digital publishing group

JT: Great idea!

JR: +1

<jeanne> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2014/registrants

JS, JT: Will reach out to some people they know in the registrants list to figure out the best way to make contact between the groups

JR: Other groups?

TB: PF?

JS: Will check with MC
... But they are very busy

JR: If anyone has other ideas?

. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing

Tom: Will start up again on a Mac OS version of the platform testing tool

TB: I think Shadi has been working on an accessibility supported database

JR: Maybe will write an email to Shadi re: relationship with that database
... Alastair says he will be working more on (e) A selection of separate pieces of content - Alastair C.

Anything else?

JT: I just drafted note to the Publishing IG....who should I send to?

JS: To your contacts... not necessrily tem yet

Next meeting Oct 20th

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-10-06 17:45:53 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Jan
Inferring ScribeNick: Jan

WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!
Possibly Present: IPcaller JR JS JT Jan Jeanne Jutta TB Tim_Boland Tom TomB https tbabinszki
You can indicate people for the Present list like this:
        <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary
        <dbooth> Present+ amy


WARNING: Replacing previous Regrets list. (Old list: alex, L.)
Use 'Regrets+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list,
such as: <dbooth> Regrets+ Alex, L.


WARNING: Replacing previous Regrets list. (Old list: Alex, L.)
Use 'Regrets+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list,
such as: <dbooth> Regrets+ Alex_L., Alastair_C.

Regrets: Alex_L. Alastair_C.
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014OctDec/0000.html
Got date from IRC log name: 06 Oct 2014
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2014/10/06-au-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]