W3C

- DRAFT -

Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

07 Aug 2014

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
jdsmith, nigel, Andreas
Regrets
pal, courtney
Chair
nigel
Scribe
nigel

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 07 August 2014

<scribe> scribeNick: nigel

This meeting

No AOBs to notify

Geneva F2F September

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34314/TTWG_Geneva_F2F_Planning/results

nigel: If we have a small number of WebVTT experts present then I will make the agenda reflect the interests of those present.
... I'm willing to take suggestions on how best to arrange the agenda.
... The TPAC registration form has not been updated for our Tuesday meeting yet - I know tmichel and plh are on the case.

Action Items

action-310?

<trackbot> action-310 -- Nigel Megitt to Follow up with staff re andreas's membership status -- due 2014-08-07 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/310

nigel: I pinged tmichel and plh and tmichel responded - still in progress

andreas: I plan to attend Geneva, so hopefully my membership will have been processed by then!

close action-310

<trackbot> Closed action-310.

action-312?

<trackbot> action-312 -- Glenn Adams to Add ednote to ttml2 about timing computation on out-of-line animations w.r.t. their referring element(s) -- due 2014-08-07 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/312

action-314?

<trackbot> action-314 -- Nigel Megitt to Raise an issue on imsc1 for an advisory note on forceddisplay and region backgrounds. -- due 2014-08-07 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/314

nigel: I created Issue-331 for this.

close action-314

<trackbot> Closed action-314.

action-315?

<trackbot> action-315 -- Pierre-Anthony Lemieux to Change "informative" to "not normative" everywhere in imsc 1 -- due 2014-08-07 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/315

close action-315

<trackbot> Closed action-315.

action-316?

<trackbot> action-316 -- Glenn Adams to Define temporally active region in ttml1 for issue-314. -- due 2014-08-07 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/316

close action-316

<trackbot> Closed action-316.

action-317?

<trackbot> action-317 -- Pierre-Anthony Lemieux to Create a link from presentation processor in imsc 1 to the definition in ยง2.2 of ttml 1 se. -- due 2014-08-07 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/317

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html

close action-317

<trackbot> Closed action-317.

action-318?

<trackbot> action-318 -- Nigel Megitt to Draft note wording for imsc conformance to disambiguate vs ttml presentation processor conformance and dfxp profile requirement. -- due 2014-08-07 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/318

close action-318

<trackbot> Closed action-318.

nigel: I haven't had a response from mike dolan re his attendance and actions.

action-309?

<trackbot> action-309 -- Nigel Megitt to Propose a timeline for ttml 2 fpwd -- due 2014-07-31 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/309

nigel: I've updated the due date on this one, putting it back by a week.

Issues Pending Review

issue-314

<trackbot> issue-314 -- Temporally active is not defined for regions -- pending review

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/314

issue-314: The fix has a typo - the term Temporally Active Region is mislabelled as 'Temporally Active'.

<trackbot> Notes added to issue-314 Temporally active is not defined for regions.

reopen issue-314

<trackbot> Re-opened issue-314.

issue-331?

<trackbot> issue-331 -- An advisory note on the use of backgrounds on regions in combination with forcedDisplay -- pending review

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/331

close issue-331

<trackbot> Closed issue-331.

Issues Raised

issue-332?

<trackbot> issue-332 -- #cellResolution support -- raised

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/332

nigel: I've opened this issue.

issue-288?

<trackbot> issue-288 -- Rules for splitting and accumulating documents -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288

nigel: I've updated Change Proposal 25 in relation to issue-288.

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal025#Summary

nigel: I've proposed an addition to the previous work, to allow TTML documents with identifiers on elements to be combined with specified rules for uniqueness across the group.
... This is at the syntactic level using knowledge of TTML, i.e. it's not a generalisable XML approach.
... For example identified descendants of <head> must remain identical across the set, to a deep level excepting metadata,
... whereas identified descendants of <body> can be combined additively and therefore don't require strict identity.

Change Proposals

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal001

nigel: Is CP1 dealt with by the animation proposals?

jdsmith: I think this has been implemented - I'll confirm offline.

nigel: Meeting adjourned

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-08-07 14:44:04 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found ScribeNick: nigel
Inferring Scribes: nigel
Present: jdsmith nigel Andreas
Regrets: pal courtney
Found Date: 07 Aug 2014
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2014/08/07-tt-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]