W3C

- DRAFT -

WAI AU

28 Jul 2014

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jeanne, Jan, Jutta, Tim_Boland
Regrets
Alex, L.
Chair
Jan Richards
Scribe
Jan

Contents


<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=0"/>

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-device-adapt/#viewport-meta

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/futuremedia/accessibility/mobile/design/zoom

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-device-adapt/#viewport-meta

1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

<scribe> Scribe: Jan

JS: ATAG test harness has been tested for security...
... Security team found some issues...send email to JS this AM
... MC is going to dig into it, but does not have an estimate
... This week is geek week for working on own stuff

JT: Is there another cycle?

JS: Yes, then they want to re-test

JR: So 2.5-3 wks?

JS: Yes

JR: So we should tell JB this means slippage.

JS: I will tell Judy

2. Review DRAFT training program for the testers:

JR: I sent some comments

JS: I saw them and they are done. I'm working on final section re: how to use the tool
... Plus some other minor changes

3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"

JR: Thanks for TB's comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014JulSep/0015.html
... They look good,... please take another read and maybe comment with change tracking?

TB: I will think about it some more.

4. Call for Review: Developers' Guide to Features of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools Draft

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014JulSep/0014.html

JR: Suprised to find out about this

JS: I talked to SAZ about it at CSUN

JR: I will take a look at it
... Comments due 15 Aug

TB: I'll try

JT, JR: Will briefly discuss

JS: I'll also look at it

5. TPAC update (Thurs, Fri slot)

JR: I sent travel info to JS
... THis is thurs/fri Oct 30-31
... This is definitely happening
... JR and JT will be on holiday next week

JS: Also on vacation

JR: Aug 11?

JT: I will have the intensive that week...

JR: I can talk to you beforehand
... Next meeting is Aug 11?
... Next meeting is Aug 11.

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-07-28 17:36:37 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Jan
Inferring ScribeNick: Jan
Default Present: Jeanne, Jan, Jutta, Tim_Boland
Present: Jeanne Jan Jutta Tim_Boland
Regrets: Alex L.
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014JulSep/0016.html
Got date from IRC log name: 28 Jul 2014
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2014/07/28-au-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]