W3C

- DRAFT -

Web and TV - Testing TF

09 Oct 2013

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Bin, Clarke, Giuseppe, Kaz, Daniel, Giri, Igarashi, Mark, Paul, Sheau
Regrets
Chair
Clarke
Scribe
Clarke

Contents


Survey Result Table

Google Docs Space: https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0#my-drive

Column G, I added up greates possible score and created a percentatge from actual votes

Column H is number of votest devided by total voters

Column I is a threshold for mandatory based on percentage.

The slider can be used to set threshold

Giuseppe: what are the numbers in CoreMob

<giuseppep> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Testing/survey-results

Giuseppe: Coremob column seems messed up

<scribe> ACTION: Clarke to fix Coremob column [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/10/09-webtv-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-149 - Fix coremob column [on Clarke Stevens - due 2013-10-16].

Mark: If any wants mandatory, then make mandatory

Giuseppe: You don't have the mandatory information in the table, so they can't be calculated right now
... will include like to data - not to be made public

<giuseppep> https://www.w3.org/Member/wiki/Webtv/testing

 

<scribe> ACTION: Clarke to add information to private excel sheet. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/10/09-webtv-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-150 - Add information to private excel sheet. [on Clarke Stevens - due 2013-10-16].

Mark: postpone decision on what mandatory columns to use until we see the fixed data

Last colums added from TV Profile and TV-only profile

Last four items can be left off table

Any other information we need on the table

Mark: Can remove the TV-only column
... Then we can just compare old TV list to new

Gary: on web APIs was there any thought on how to use on transport only?
... How does this apply to a broadcast situation, e.g., websocket as the transport

Giuseppe: TV-only is only from TV groups

* When we talk about TV, it is more than broadcast TV

* Some using technology for only over-the-top services

Mark: Tobie got 2 inputs, 1 from CoreMob (mobile) other from Mark: represent requirements for TV group. Those item in both lists is "TV-Common" (maybe not a good title)

* Should be old TV list, and we want to create new TV-list

Giuseppe: Need to wait for fix on spreadsheet to get things cleaned up
... will be session at TPAC where we can report

* Table should be done by TPAC

* Discuss on list if there are specific questions we want answered

* Anything else to discuss?

Giuseppe: What is specific deadline for requirements doc?

<scribe> ACTION: Clarke to get deadline from Tobie [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/10/09-webtv-minutes.html#action03]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-151 - Get deadline from tobie [on Clarke Stevens - due 2013-10-16].

[ adjourned ]

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Clarke to add information to private excel sheet. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/10/09-webtv-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Clarke to fix Coremob column [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/10/09-webtv-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Clarke to get deadline from Tobie [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/10/09-webtv-minutes.html#action03]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2013-10-09 14:02:02 $