ontolex meeting

13 Sep 2013

See also: IRC log


Philipp_Cimiano, Paul_Buitelaar
Philipp Cimiano


The proposal is to discuss the name again in the future and have a further voting.

The proposal is that John will look at the syntax-semantics mapping module

The proposal is that Elena/Jorge look at the translation module

The proposal is that Armando together with John looks at the lexical nets module

Philipp will look at the linking module

Who will look at the morphology module and the lex. patterns moudle?

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2013-09-13 14:05:39 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: cimiano
Inferring Scribes: cimiano

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Present: Philipp_Cimiano Paul_Buitelaar

WARNING: Fewer than 3 people found for Present list!

Got date from IRC log name: 13 Sep 2013
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2013/09/13-ontolex-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]