14 Nov 2012

See also: IRC log


dF, Yves_, mdelolmo, kfrische


<Yves_> zakim what meetings?

<Yves_> Title Editing Call Nov-14

I connected to the GoTo and it says waiting for organizer..

I am using this meeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/921009013

<Yves_> still 5mn to go...

<Yves_> use the one I sent

<Yves_> I think Dave said he would join at 2pm

<Yves_> calling info are here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0111.html

<Yves_> call info: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0111.html

<Yves_> oh that's right.

<Yves_> I can try to stay a bit longer, but I'll have to leave at 7:15 or so

<Yves_> Scribe: dF

Yves goes through editting notes

Ed note on Localization Quality Issue

Yves thinks this does not need to be changed

More inpu needed but no AI now

Ed note on NIF mapping

Looking for Felix and Fredrik mailing on this one

Looking for typos, these seem to have been fixed

Ed notes dependent on final location of test suit cannot be done at this point

Query language related Ed notes should be taken by Jirka

<scribe> ACTION: Jirka to address Query Language related Ed notes in draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/14-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-297 - Address Query Language related Ed notes in draft [on Jirka Kosek - due 2012-11-21].

Ed note in Section 6.6 Ruby, removing ODF reference

<scribe> Done by Yves online

Ed note on HTML5 lang

Yves: we should say something similar to xml:lang

Karl: This should rather be fixed in the Definition above

Yves: good point

Yves, adding HTML5 lang to the definition

Ed note changed to add HTML5 expmaple for language information

Ed note on instability of Disambiguation

Yves: There was complete rewrite proposal by Jörg
... but also some feedback by Tadej
... I will probably do this offline..

Skipping a few Ed notes depending on live discussions

Ed note on use of pointers in HTML5

Removing this Ed note, as the Note is valid, becuase it points out the general difference between XML and HTML5. The pointers are needed in XML but not needed in HTML5

because the its- markup is "native" HTML markupup

Yves: "its-" is fundamentally different from "its:"

Ed not on Loc Quality Issue global rules

Yves: Ref for standoff are needed because of translateble attributes, but pointers are not needed
... changing the ed note to add example for Stand Off ref

Removal of Pointers will generate a big change

Ed note on example on standoff in Loc Quality issue

Note changed int a general note, make sure that HTML examples make use of script, marked that this one is done

Ed note about Missing local mtconfidence

text of mtconfidence should be based on text by dave Lewis from 7th of November

Complete rehaul bacause mtengine and mtproducer are replaced with tool ref

the only remaining category is mt confidence score

but there is dependency on tool ref

dF has action item to check global rules for pointing to translatable attributes

Ed note on Prov DM reference

Yves moving the note to the specific reference entry


Schema related ed notes are waiting for Jirka, and until schemas are stable

Ed note on check on NIF, this is for Felix and Tadej

Returning to the Disambiguation

Yves starts working online on changing to Jörgs proposed text, unclear what to do with Tadej feedback..

dF, kfritsche, et.al diconnecting from audio until another editor arrives

If call in details are changed, please post them on IRC! Thanks dF

<fsasaki> hi Yves_ , thanks - all, It seems I can't be on the call after the MLW PC call, so since you don't have time either we probably need to adjourn. I'll make sure next time, that is tuesday next week, I will be fully available.

<Yves_> ok

<Yves_> I'll edit as much as I can, place a note to the point where I stopped in disambig and push all to cvs.

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Jirka to address Query Language related Ed notes in draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/14-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action01]
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.137 (CVS log)
$Date: 2012/11/14 14:08:45 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.137  of Date: 2012/09/20 20:19:01  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: dF
Inferring ScribeNick: dF

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Present: dF Yves_ mdelolmo kfrische

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Got date from IRC log name: 14 Nov 2012
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2012/11/14-mlw-lt-minutes.html
People with action items: jirka

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]