See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Date: 20 September 2012
<mijordan> Andrew_Kirkpatrick is actually mijordan
mmartin3: Described the changes made by Glenn and then his questions.
mmartin3: Section 6.6.2
Do not add a statement to Section 6.6.2.
Received questions what is rollup?
mike: Do we need normative content on what rollup is?
sean: Removed text. Added
... Capture that duration is allowed on <p> elements.
R0020 related to Section 8.1.2
R0020 - Processors must support the capability to present documents in the following common forms: •Pop-up •Roll-up •Paint-on
sean: Perhaps we could relax this requirement.
Introduction and examples could be used.
mmartin3: We show how the styles are accomplished.
Change R0020 into introductory text and examples.
<scribe> ACTION: Glenn Make changes in Section 8.1.2 as specified http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Sep/0040.html. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/09/20-tt-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-102 - Make changes in Section 8.1.2 as specified http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Sep/0040.html. [on Glenn Adams - due 2012-09-27].
<scribe> ACTION: Glenn Delete R0020 and add introductory text about these styles with descriptions for Section 6.4.2. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/09/20-tt-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-103 - Delete R0020 and add introductory text about these styles with descriptions for Section 6.4.2. [on Glenn Adams - due 2012-09-27].
mike: Won't change performance.
Make profile different from CFF-TT.
What was the reason for this requirement to start?
sean: 608 data lines allowed at one time.
May also be in conflict with EBU-TT as well.
Mark element as at risk.
Mike will create an issue on R0040 for EBU-TT and CFF-TT.
sean: Player has to support #frameRateMultiplier but document may or may not contain it.
Profiles haven't been historically applied to the player.
Leave open until profile discussion is resolved.
mmartin3: Glenn has applied the changed and put in corrected language.
Corrected language that was actually in the action but he didn't see.
mike: Glenn changed language.
Some features aren't supported.
No objections on "intended to support".
<trackbot> ISSUE-180 -- regions relative to the root container -- raised
mike: Explains issue.
sean: Can position outside the root container but they are invisible.
mike: Scenario doesn't make sense.
sean: Similar to CSS.
For profile we may want to constrain the values so they are inside the root container.
Idea of an infinite canvas.
Members are asked to review.
<scribe> ACTION: Sean investigate how this is handled in TTML 1.0. re: Issue-180 on values inside the root container. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/09/20-tt-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-104 - Investigate how this is handled in TTML 1.0. re: Issue-180 on values inside the root container. [on Sean Hayes - due 2012-09-27].
<scribe> ACTION: Mike propose requirement to constrain to the root container in SDP-US (see Action-101 and Issue-180). [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/09/20-tt-minutes.html#action04]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-105 - Propose requirement to constrain to the root container in SDP-US (see Action-101 and Issue-180). [on Mike Dolan - due 2012-09-27].
<trackbot> ISSUE-184 -- set animation is not taken is not account in the computed style set -- raised
sean: Explanation Doesn't account for the animation occurs.
Discuss Sept. 21.
mike: Give update on why this was done.
Mapping of US government requirements to TTML.
Does SDP meet those requirements?
sean: We have discussed some of these issues but they had been deferred.
plh: The statements - one are technical requirements for TTML.How can we work on technical requirements that are not public?
mike: Sensitive information is included in IMF details.
sean: Requirements need to be public.
Create issues that are independent.
<scribe> ACTION: Mike ask SMPTE if we can make technical requirements public. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/09/20-tt-minutes.html#action05]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-106 - Ask SMPTE if we can make technical requirements public. [on Mike Dolan - due 2012-09-27].
plh: Will help if Sean prepares agenda.
trackbot, end meting
<trackbot> Sorry, mmartin3, I don't understand 'trackbot, end meting'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
trackbot, end meeting
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136 of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) No ScribeNick specified. Guessing ScribeNick: mmartin3 Inferring Scribes: mmartin3 Default Present: mmartin3, pal, Sean, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, mike, frans, tbause, Plh Present: mmartin3 pal Sean Andrew_Kirkpatrick mike frans tbause Plh WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Found Date: 20 Sep 2012 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2012/09/20-tt-minutes.html People with action items: glenn mike propose requirement sean WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]