See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Date: 25 July 2012
<janina> Meeting: IndieUI Task Force telecon
<andy> trying to get in
<scribe> scribe: jcraig
JS: need to get the web poll out.
<shepazu> regrets from me, I'm in an SVG WG f2f meeting
TPAC: reservations advised.
AB: good idea to have a TPAC planning page?
<scribe> ACTION: cooper to create a TPAC planning page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/07/25-indie-ui-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-3 - Create a TPAC planning page [on Michael Cooper - due 2012-08-01].
MC: quorum achieved? members from apple, opera, google
JS: art was going to follow up with mozilla.
<ArtB> ACTION: barstow follow up with Mozilla re joining the Indie UI TF [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/07/25-indie-ui-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-4 - Follow up with Mozilla re joining the Indie UI TF [on Arthur Barstow - due 2012-08-01].
AB: have followed up once. will do so again.
JS: let's keep the recruiting item open for now to see if we can get another browser manufacturer
AH: did the proposal Rich and I
submitted make it in? If so, where?
... re: user prefs
JS: submitted Sunday the 15th
AH: I'll resubmit an updated draft/
JC: we can just add it to the editor's draft. no need for group consensus until we're working on FPWD consensus.
JS: don't want to cloud the events module with user prefs.
JC: yes, planned to add this to the user context module
MC: should get consensus before FPWD, but this is probably fine to integrate now.
JS: Any comments on use cases, or should we call the meeting?
AB: were most of these added by Rich?
MC: Has this gone through the Use Case translation that shepazu (Doug) wanted?
<janina> Doug, we're talking use cases? Are you able to join the call for a bit?
MC: doesn't look like these have been cleaned up yet, but that Rich worked within Doug's expected format.
JS: Move topic to email thread.
MC: This should be ongoing through email. There are ~35 use cases here. Perhaps add a survey before next call?
JS: survey might be premature, but everyone should review this before next call.
JS: What we're aiming for here is active email participation with clarification on the calls
MC: proposing that the use cases be discussed individually (?) on the list.
JS: Any other business?
... Adjourn. Next meeting in two weeks. Aug 8th.
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136 of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/js: /JS: / Succeeded: s/js: /JS:/g Succeeded: s/ab: /AB: /g Succeeded: s/mc: /MC: /g WARNING: Bad s/// command: s/draft\//draft./ Found Scribe: jcraig Inferring ScribeNick: jcraig Default Present: Janina, Joseph_Scheuhammer, jcraig, Michael_Cooper, Andy_Heath, Art_Barstow, Vincent_Gros, Cathy, [Apple], hober Present: Janina Joseph_Scheuhammer jcraig Michael_Cooper Andy_Heath Art_Barstow Vincent_Gros Cathy [Apple] hober Janina_Sajka James_Craig Edward_OConnor Cathy_Chan Regrets: Rich_Schwerdtfeger Doug_Schepers Found Date: 25 Jul 2012 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2012/07/25-indie-ui-minutes.html People with action items: barstow cooper WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]