<trackbot> ISSUE-194 -- Provide a mechanism for associating a full transcript with an audio or video element. -- open
<anne> MikeSmith: ij not around?
<MikeSmith> I think he was earlier
<MikeSmith> lemme trying pinging him
<tantek> good morning
<plh> trackbot-ng, start telcon
<trackbot> Date: 26 April 2012
<nesta_> Zakim :)
Paul Cotton is on the phone
<scribe> scribe: krisk
<mjs> (sorry about that folks; lotsa rain in the SF bay)
Agenda Item #1 ACTION items due by Thursday, April 26
Agenda #2 New Issues This Week:
msj: one tracker request exists
agenda #3 Items Closed Last Week
ISSUE-204: aria-hidden, Call for Counter Proposals closed Apr 18
<trackbot> ISSUE-204 Exempt ARIA attributes from the rule that prohibits reference to hidden elements notes added
mjs: multiple proposals on 204 and chairs are discussing
janina: ally is OK with cynthia's
... ally is working on closing on this via consensus
Agenda #4 /#5 Items Closing This Week
Agenda #6 New Calls this week
ISSUE-198: innerHTML-patent-policy, revised Call for Consensus
<trackbot> ISSUE-198 Ensure innerHTML and related APIs are subject to the W3C patent policy notes added
mjs: people that have commented
should again look and make comments
... does anyone have questions about 198?
Agenda #7 New Surveys this week
Agenda #8 Decisions this week
Agenda #9 Other Business
Item #1 CfC: Create Media Task Force - Chairs are reviewing comments
mjs: chairs are revising and
... does anyone have comments or questions?
moving on then...
HTML Working Group Changes and Stabilization Plan
mjs: This monday two changes were annouced to stablize the specification
mjs: Does anyone have any
questions about either?
... we'll wait so people have time to read them if needed
Next topic - need a scribe for next meeting
This will be two weeks from now, due to F2F
This is on 5/10/2012
<tantek> are there any evening plans during the f2f?
plh: Does anyone have questions for F2F?
<ArtB> are you going to have audio for remote participants?
<tantek> I'm attending the WebApps meetings as an observer, but don't appear to have permissions to edit the wiki page for the meeting.
paul: I'll be at the meeting(s)
at 8am Tuesday and is working on phone support
... Microsoft will provide lunchboxes and coffee/soda
<tantek> this is linked from w3.org/Events http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/May2012F2FMeeting
<tantek> ArtB - I am unable to login to the WebApps wiki with my W3C account.
paul: no formal evening plans
<tantek> yes please
paul: I am working on getting phone support, still confirming setup
<tantek> since there's much overlap, would prefer using w3.org/wiki
<tantek> for meeting plans/notes etc.
<MikeSmith> also I can skype people in
plh: note we can use w3c bridge
msj: no more questions, so lets adjourn
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136 of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/msj/mjs/ Found Scribe: krisk Inferring ScribeNick: krisk WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found. WARNING: No "Present: ... " found! Possibly Present: ArtB Art_Barstow CIA-1 Dashiva Hixie ISSUE-198 ISSUE-204 J_Voracek Jedi Lachy Lachy_ MFoladare Microsoft Mike MikeSmith MikeSmith_ P17 Philip Radhika_Roy aaaa aabb aacc abarsto acolwell adrianba anne arronei_ away bEnt danielfilho davidb decadance drublic ed eliot gavin gsnedders heycam hiro hober hsivonen html-wg icaaq inimino janina jgraham jmb johndrinkwater joined karl kennyluck krijnh krisk ksweeney lgombos logbot mattkelly miketaylr milan milanpatel mjs mjs_ msj myakura nesta_ nonge_ paul paul___irish paulc pingo plh rektide rniwa rniwa_ shepazu skippydippy tantek tm trackbot vimeo_joe wayne You can indicate people for the Present list like this: <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary <dbooth> Present+ amy Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2012AprJun/0009.html Found Date: 26 Apr 2012 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2012/04/26-html-wg-minutes.html People with action items: WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option. WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found! Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>. Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of new discussion topics or agenda items, such as: <dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report WARNING: IRC log location not specified! (You can ignore this warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain a link to the original IRC log.)[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]