PIL OWL Ontology Meeting 2012-05-14
From Provenance WG Wiki
- previous meeting
- date: 2012-05-14
- time: 12pm ET, 5pm GMT
- via Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 695 ("OWL")
- wiki page: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2012-05-14
- titan page: http://titanpad.com/yScPLvx8Np
- next meeting
- Paul (regrets)
- Stephan (regrets)
- Khalid (regrets)
For the issues that you are assigned:
- describe the original concern
- describe any perspectives already expressed
- recommend next step, or propose a solution
open discussion on "collections document"
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/281 deref namespace
- https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/373 remove qualified from 3.2 expanded. This issue is pending review. I forgot to send an email. Did you commit the section page?
- http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/log/3d85f26e2250/ontology/prov-o-html-sections/description-expanded-terms.inc.html shows edit history
- the eg-24 example took it out
- daniel will check.
- Checked: the examples have been changed 6 days ago (the .ttl examples).
- Daniel to give Tim URL to the commit and Tim will track it down from there.
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/371 timestamped owl (can we close?)
- CLOSED now
- <owl:versionIRI rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-prov-o-2012MMDD/prov.owl"/>
- can close - will do upon each release.
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/366 approving agent.
- overcome by events; close?
- Stian: yes, should be closed.
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/334 qual pattern definition
- committed change. ready to close (Jun raised)?
- were CLOSED!
- well done Stian!
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/83 annotate prov:inverse local names
- listed at http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#names-of-inverse-properties
- someone else to review names, make comments, and report back next week?
- TODO: Daniel to review and comment.
- Daniel: will they be resolvable?
- .. lead to the owl document, spec document?
- Stian: they would be in the HTML document.
- Daniel: Is okay as long as they are in the HTML appendix
- TODO: Tim to draft narrative for the appendix
- https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/372 qualified prop chains
- (prov:qualifiedUsage prov:entity) rdfs:subPropertyOf prov:used .
- Why the new "RL++ errors"?
- Use of non-simple property in AsymmetricObjectProperty axiom: [AsymmetricObjectProperty(<http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#wasGeneratedBy>) in <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#>]
- Jun/Stian/Satya will take a look and report back what that error message means so that we can include them in the HMTL page (send emails to 372 chain)
- For ProvRDF issues, move RAISED issues to either POSTPONED, OPEN, or CLOSED
- Tim: be ruthless on POSTPONE
- Satya: most are closed, but issue 283 (Note and Location are not subclass of Entity - by Stian)
- ... noting down in an email, noting the status
- ... will send email outlinging
- For Involvement example - use non PROV properties (not use specific sub-type of involvement)
- Satya will revisit it.
- (wasConductedBy the take away is that one can recognize PROV qualification for non-PROV involvements.)
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/350 union domains in html cross ref
- Ivan would like additional entry for each class 'In domain of'.
- Tim will do right after this call :-)
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/336 latest round of feedback
- ongoing. look for ISSUEs to trickle into tracker.
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/276 coverage
- automation still down.
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/348 property naming
- ongoing, describing and documenting is the focus now.
- recent cuts may make this more uniform.
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/363 prov:value collision
- option: different namespace for collections.
- option: rename object proprty prov:value to prov:keyPairValue or similar
- option: rename datatype property prov:value to prov:content?
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/267 annotate subproperties
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/349 turtle examples in cross ref
- TODO: Tim to review Satya's
How would you encode http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#acknowledgements in prov-o?
- dm is clear,
- can't guess the directionality
- wasQuoteOf ?
- wasQuotedOf ?
Discussion on prov:value Dani: If you like wasQuotedOf better than wasQuotedFrom, then maybe you should raise onto the mailing list again? Jun: Dani, you need to poke that threat again, to make it alive. I almost totally forgot about this concern of yours. I will do it right now. :) Daniel, We started with wasQuoteOf http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-prov-dm-20111018/#quotation But moved away because not clear.