Closed Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 169 closed actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Make link to incubator group work Paul Groth 2011-05-05
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Define task forces on wiki Luc Moreau 2011-05-05
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Add links to example Paul Groth 2011-05-19
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Add second data source to chart creation in Journalism ProvenanceExample Timothy Lebo 2011-05-26
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Ask w3 about invited experts. Luc Moreau 2011-06-02
ACTION-6 (edit) closed formulate proposal for subject of provenance, initially focusing on things that do not change, but without ruling mutability out Kai Eckert 2011-06-09 Provenance Terminology
ACTION-7 (edit) closed formulate proposal for subject of provenance, initially focusing on things that do not change, but without ruling mutability out James Myers 2011-06-09 Provenance Terminology
ACTION-8 (edit) closed formulate proposal for subject of provenance, initially focusing on things that do not change, but without ruling mutability out Satya Sahoo 2011-06-09 Provenance Terminology
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Create plan to deliver PAQ TF document for F2F1 Simon Miles 2011-06-10
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Create plan to deliver Connection TF document for F2F1 Eric Stephan 2011-06-16
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Create plan to deliver Implementation and Test Cases TF document for F2F1 Stephan Zednik 2011-06-23
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Create a proposal for a set of points of consensus Simon Miles 2011-06-30
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Create a plan to deliver a connection report. Plan will include a timetable, a list of connections, and individuals who will deliver to the connection. Eric Stephan 2011-07-14
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Create a plan for a implementation report Stephan Zednik 2011-07-14
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Write second iteration of the questionnaire. Stephan Zednik 2011-07-22
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Document definition of "process execution" and "recipe" and provide to group. Paulo Pinheiro da Silva 2011-07-13
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Explain how data journalism example works without a concept of agent Simon Miles 2011-07-14
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Formulate a proposal for agent and asserter Paulo Pinheiro da Silva 2011-07-14
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Formulate a proposal for agent and asserter Paulo Pinheiro da Silva 2011-07-14
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Reformulate definition of agent with participation instead of involvement Stephan Zednik 2011-07-14
ACTION-21 (edit) closed to provide justification for why agent is entity state Simon Miles 2011-07-14
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Provide justification for why agent is entity James McCusker 2011-07-14
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Formulate your definition of ivp of (including example of book) Stephan Zednik 2011-07-14
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Clarify ivp of, emphasis on invariant (and not sameness of entities) Simon Miles 2011-07-14
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Formulate a mechanism for issue-28 Paul Groth 2011-07-14
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Comment on future definitions of ivp of Satya Sahoo 2011-07-14
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Comment on future definitions of ivp of Khalid Belhajjame 2011-07-14
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Revisit the definition of ivp of in the light of the new terminology adopted at F2F1 James Myers 2011-07-14
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Rephrase into user scenario and questions about access Yogesh Simmhan 2011-07-14 Accessing and Querying Provenance
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Move his paq document to the w3c site Graham Klyne 2011-07-14
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Enact the plan for the paq Simon Miles 2011-07-14
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Make consolidated concepts + updates from F2F into w3c style Paolo Missier 2011-07-14
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Produce plan for implementation task force Helena Deus 2011-07-28
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Put anchors into the Provenance Model James Cheney 2011-08-25 Ontology
ACTION-35 (edit) closed And graham to clarify what we mean by entity vs target vs resource Paul Groth 2011-08-18
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Poll the WG about use of tense (present or past) for properties Luc Moreau 2011-08-25
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Add potential contextual named raphs requirements to Graham Klyne 2011-09-08
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Make proposal on how to proceed on primer material Simon Miles 2011-09-08
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Do named graph example on provenance ontology page Satya Sahoo 2011-09-22
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Ensure all terms of DM appear in prov-o document, to justify why other terms are introduced, and to explain lightweight nature of owl ontology Satya Sahoo 2011-10-20
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Propose names to use Timothy Lebo 2011-11-10
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Drive new release of PAQ to WG for next week Paul Groth 2011-11-10
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Confirm F2F2 venue and make hotel suggestions Paul Groth 2011-11-24
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Need to write "status of this document para" Graham Klyne 2011-11-24
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Send email about holiday break Paul Groth 2011-12-01
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Move section 4 of PROV-O to new best-practice document Stian Soiland-Reyes 2011-12-01
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Agree to close PROV-ISSUE-49 , PROV-ISSUE-50 , PROV-ISSUE-101, PROV-ISSUE-105, PROV-ISSUE-125, PROV-ISSUE-126, PROV-ISSUE-100, PROV-ISSUE-101 , PROV-ISSUE-127 Satya Sahoo 2011-12-08
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Agree to close PROV-ISSUE-129, PROV-ISSUE-130 Yolanda Gil 2011-12-08
ACTION-49 (edit) closed agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161 Timothy Lebo 2011-12-08
ACTION-50 (edit) closed Write blog overviewing prov-wg documents Paul Groth 2012-01-12
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Write blog explaining diffs between prov-dm wd3 and wd1 Luc Moreau 2012-01-12 prov-dm
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Address issues in Satya Sahoo 2012-01-19 prov-dm
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Bootstrap dc best practice Kai Eckert 2012-02-09 Best Practice Cookbook
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Engage implementation task force to begin developing of a test harness around examples (from tim or others) Paul Groth 2012-02-10
ACTION-55 (edit) closed Lang - Prov-o team will produce an updated owl file reflecting prov-dm wd3 by 16 Feb telecon Michael Lang 2012-02-16 Ontology
ACTION-56 (edit) closed Update the provrdf rules and align it with prov wd3 by 16 Feb telecon James Cheney 2012-02-16 Ontology
ACTION-57 (edit) closed Draft review of potential public wd2 addressing all outstanding issues Paul Groth 2012-03-15 Accessing and Querying Provenance
ACTION-58 (edit) closed Write a summary email of f2f for the larger group Paul Groth 2012-02-10
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Write a blog post about current status on development Paul Groth 2012-02-10
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Kickstart discussion on xml schema Luc Moreau 2012-02-10 XML Serialization
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Update prov-sem to be compatible with wd3 James Cheney 2012-02-23 Formal Semantics
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Provide a preliminary simplified introduction to the data model 16 Feb Luc Moreau 2012-02-16 prov-dm-identifiers
ACTION-63 (edit) closed Design structure of provo-html Khalid Belhajjame 2012-02-23 Ontology
ACTION-64 (edit) closed process feedback from reviews on prov-o and raise issues Timothy Lebo 2012-03-06 Ontology
ACTION-65 (edit) closed Commit an OWL-RL checker jar Stian Soiland-Reyes 2012-03-06 Ontology
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Clean-up backload of issues on prov-o Daniel Garijo 2012-03-08 Ontology
ACTION-67 (edit) closed Corral PROV-O feedback, create explicit ISSUES Timothy Lebo 2012-03-02 Ontology
ACTION-68 (edit) closed ensure wd4 comments reflected Timothy Lebo 2012-03-09 prov-dm
ACTION-69 (edit) closed using owltime:before on prov:InstantaneousEvents pattern Stian Soiland-Reyes 2012-05-16 Best Practice Cookbook
ACTION-70 (edit) closed Review if the following issues pending review can be closed: 84, 262, 263, 268. Luc Moreau 2012-04-16 Ontology
ACTION-71 (edit) closed Review if the following issues pending review can be closed: 123 Stian Soiland-Reyes 2012-04-16 Ontology
ACTION-72 (edit) closed Review if the following issues pending review can be closed: 259 Stephan Zednik 2012-04-16 Ontology
ACTION-73 (edit) closed Review if the following issues pending review can be closed: 277 Stephen Cresswell 2012-04-16 Ontology
ACTION-74 (edit) closed Review if the following issues pending review can be closed: 305 Jun Zhao 2012-04-16 Ontology
ACTION-75 (edit) closed Review if the following issues pending review can be closed: 317, 318 Paolo Missier 2012-04-16 Ontology
ACTION-76 (edit) closed provide use cases of collections that cannot be expressed by the key-value map structure currently adopted Jun Zhao 2012-04-19 prov-dm
ACTION-77 (edit) closed provide use cases of collections that cannot be expressed by the key-value map structure currently adopted, and also examples of over-specification Satya Sahoo 2012-04-19 prov-dm
ACTION-78 (edit) closed close ISSUE 128 Paul Groth 2012-05-03 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-79 (edit) closed produce timetable for Dublin Core best practice Daniel Garijo 2012-05-03 Best Practice Cookbook
ACTION-80 (edit) closed prepare blog post for release (prov-o) Jun Zhao 2012-05-03 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-81 (edit) closed prepare blog post for release Paul Groth 2012-05-03
ACTION-82 (edit) closed prepare blog post for release (prov-dm) Luc Moreau 2012-05-03 prov-dm
ACTION-83 (edit) closed Send to semweb and dagstuhl mailing lists Paul Groth 2012-05-10
ACTION-84 (edit) closed Announce PROV to W3C HCLS and ACM SIGHIT Satya Sahoo 2012-05-10
ACTION-85 (edit) closed W3c hcls and arm sigit Satya Sahoo 2012-05-10
ACTION-86 (edit) closed Send to w3c mailing lists Sandro Hawke 2012-05-10
ACTION-87 (edit) closed Mail to wf4ever and dataone Paolo Missier 2012-05-10
ACTION-88 (edit) closed Send email to stakeholders Stephan Zednik 2012-05-10
ACTION-89 (edit) closed Review latest prov-constraints Graham Klyne 2012-05-17
ACTION-90 (edit) closed Review latest prov-constraints Timothy Lebo 2012-05-17
ACTION-91 (edit) closed Add some text around collections to clarify completness Luc Moreau 2012-06-14 prov-dm
ACTION-92 (edit) closed give an example of contextualization explaining why semantics of rdf may be broken Graham Klyne 2012-06-21 prov-dm
ACTION-93 (edit) closed Look at resolution on usage of a specific version of rdf datatypes. is it ok? what are the ramifications? Ivan Herman 2012-06-29
ACTION-94 (edit) closed Check when we should do internationalization and how for PROV-N Ivan Herman 2012-06-30
ACTION-95 (edit) closed Discuss note and make timetable and type of work with DC folks, when will it be done for final internal review? Daniel Garijo 2012-06-30
ACTION-96 (edit) closed Seek advice on the mimetype for documents from w3c Paul Groth 2012-06-30
ACTION-97 (edit) closed Raise an issue regarding definitions of dm and their implication on constraint document Paulo Pinheiro da Silva 2012-06-30
ACTION-98 (edit) closed Raise issue about the notion of 'exist' in prov-constraints Paulo Pinheiro da Silva 2012-06-30
ACTION-99 (edit) closed Run exit criteria pass the w3c team Paul Groth 2012-06-30
ACTION-100 (edit) closed Ask about the notion of compliance to the w3c and its connection to the implementation report Paul Groth 2012-06-30
ACTION-101 (edit) closed Engage esdwg community Curt Tilmes 2012-06-30
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Make available a overview slide on prov on the main page Paul Groth 2012-06-30
ACTION-103 (edit) closed Make a uses of prov wiki page Paul Groth 2012-06-30
ACTION-104 (edit) closed Set-up web page f2f4 Paul Groth 2012-09-13
ACTION-105 (edit) closed Draft implementation report skeleton based on Stephan's questionnaires Paul Groth 2012-09-13
ACTION-106 (edit) closed Produce version 1 of xml schema Stephan Zednik 2012-09-13
ACTION-107 (edit) closed address ISSUE-491 Stian Soiland-Reyes 2012-09-17 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-108 (edit) closed address issue 479 Satya Sahoo 2012-09-17 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-109 (edit) closed complete assigned part for ISSUE-349 David Corsar 2012-09-17 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-110 (edit) closed complete assigned part for ISSUE-349 Satya Sahoo 2012-09-17 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-111 (edit) closed complete assigned part for ISSUE-349 Stian Soiland-Reyes 2012-09-17 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-112 (edit) closed complete assigned part for ISSUE-349 Khalid Belhajjame 2012-09-17 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-113 (edit) closed address issue 446 Daniel Garijo 2012-09-17 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-114 (edit) closed test Luc Moreau 2012-09-17
ACTION-115 (edit) closed Setup faq Paul Groth 2012-09-20
ACTION-116 (edit) closed implement cross referencing for issue 461 Timothy Lebo 2012-12-13 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-117 (edit) closed Check syntax of Turtle examples Stian Soiland-Reyes 2012-10-04 PROV-O HTML
ACTION-118 (edit) closed Add note on example identifiers changes in prov-o Stian Soiland-Reyes 2012-10-04
ACTION-119 (edit) closed Revise exit criteria for next week Paul Groth 2012-10-11
ACTION-120 (edit) closed Revise cr exit criteria, online vote next week Paul Groth 2012-10-25
ACTION-121 (edit) closed Check whether it is a bug or feature the lack of subclassing in prov-o for some relations lack of subclassing for some relations e.g., Quotation and Derivation. See ISSUE-552 Timothy Lebo 2012-10-26 subclass-prov-o
ACTION-122 (edit) closed - add example of document/bundle to faq explaining validity Luc Moreau 2012-11-16
ACTION-123 (edit) closed Editor check Luc Moreau 2012-11-16
ACTION-124 (edit) closed Prov-n editor check Luc Moreau 2012-11-16
ACTION-125 (edit) closed Add email link to the response page Timothy Lebo 2012-11-16
ACTION-127 (edit) closed Add hadActivity example to prov-o Timothy Lebo 2012-11-16
ACTION-128 (edit) closed Add a statement on informative and normative in prov-o Timothy Lebo 2012-11-16
ACTION-129 (edit) closed Editor check prov-o Timothy Lebo 2012-11-16
ACTION-130 (edit) closed Add a bit of text around equivalence and remove normative SHOULD James Cheney 2012-11-16
ACTION-131 (edit) closed Editorial check on prov-constraints James Cheney 2012-11-16
ACTION-132 (edit) closed Add response email to responses to public comments page James Cheney 2012-11-16
ACTION-133 (edit) closed Draft a first one page overview Paul Groth 2012-11-16
ACTION-134 (edit) closed draft a timetable for prov-dictionary for the next teleconference Tom De Nies 2012-11-16
ACTION-135 (edit) closed Create a mention of document Luc Moreau 2012-11-16
ACTION-136 (edit) closed Update public response on mention Luc Moreau 2012-11-16
ACTION-137 (edit) closed Organize closure of issues closed pending review Paul Groth 2012-11-16
ACTION-138 (edit) closed Describe blue and green arrows in implementation report document Trung Dong Huynh 2012-11-17
ACTION-139 (edit) closed Change the respec style for implementation report Paul Groth 2012-11-17
ACTION-140 (edit) closed Check constraints are matching to the updated document Trung Dong Huynh 2012-11-17
ACTION-141 (edit) closed Update naming convention to include success/failure of test Trung Dong Huynh 2012-11-17
ACTION-142 (edit) closed Create 3/4 questionnaires instead of a single branching one (+ remove mention) Stephan Zednik 2012-11-17
ACTION-143 (edit) closed Look at wbs for the implementation questionnaire Stephan Zednik 2012-11-17
ACTION-144 (edit) closed Remove reference of prov-json in implementation report, and allow entry for "other serialization" Trung Dong Huynh 2012-11-17
ACTION-145 (edit) closed Add a question to ask about use of constraints by applications (e.g. "or the features that you implement, do you support the PROV-CONSTRAINTS?") Stephan Zednik 2012-11-17
ACTION-146 (edit) closed Talk to Jun about implementation of constraints and specifically test cases Graham Klyne 2012-11-17
ACTION-147 (edit) closed Editor's check on the primer Simon Miles 2012-11-17
ACTION-148 (edit) closed Produce js file with biblio entries for prov documents Luc Moreau 2012-11-17
ACTION-149 (edit) closed Check for the current version of dublin core mapping + then send email to tim and craig for review Paul Groth 2012-11-17
ACTION-150 (edit) closed Remind simon what he's supposed to do Paul Groth 2012-11-17
ACTION-151 (edit) closed Add a section on implementing prov and why and how Paul Groth 2012-11-17
ACTION-152 (edit) closed Trim to write a paragraph motivating needs for provenance Craig Trim 2012-11-17
ACTION-153 (edit) closed Put the Craig's use cases on the wiki Paul Groth 2012-11-29
ACTION-154 (edit) closed Review the test cases James Cheney 2012-12-13
ACTION-155 (edit) closed Review the test cases Paolo Missier 2012-12-13
ACTION-156 (edit) closed Review and come back with a response Stephan Zednik 2012-12-13
ACTION-157 (edit) closed Send reminder about implementation reports Paul Groth 2013-01-10
ACTION-158 (edit) closed Send stephan an email to ask for all results of questionaires Paul Groth 2013-01-17
ACTION-159 (edit) closed Send ivan an email to put the questionnaires in the right group Paul Groth 2013-01-17
ACTION-160 (edit) closed Write a response to Kerry why derivation is not transitive Luc Moreau 2013-01-17
ACTION-161 (edit) closed Draft response on owl implementation of prov-constraints Paul Groth 2013-01-17
ACTION-162 (edit) closed Respond to public comments Paul Groth 2013-01-24
ACTION-163 (edit) closed Respond to clark & parsia with response Paul Groth 2013-02-07
ACTION-164 (edit) closed Remind note editors about March 12 deadline Paul Groth 2013-02-14
ACTION-165 (edit) closed Update service description editorial Paul Groth 2013-03-21
ACTION-166 (edit) closed Add a bit of text explaining the inconsistency between html/rdf and http Graham Klyne 2013-03-21
ACTION-167 (edit) closed And paul to talk about gld Luc Moreau 2013-03-21
ACTION-168 (edit) closed Ask james about xml Paul Groth 2013-03-28
ACTION-169 (edit) closed Post daniel'post Paul Groth 2013-04-04
ACTION-170 (edit) closed Draft blog post on provenance as rdfa in html documents Daniel Garijo 2013-04-04

Add a new action item. See all the action items

Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: closed.html,v 1.1 2013-06-20 07:37:19 vivien Exp $