See also: IRC log
<MichaelC> drop item 1
<MichaelC> drop item 2
<MichaelC> drop item 3
<MichaelC> drop item 4
<MichaelC> scribe: Joshue108
<scribe> scribe: Joshue
MC: For our new bugs Everet sent a message
<MichaelC> New bugs this week
EZ: I've been monitoring list. A
new bug is request to add auto-submit to input element
... This is pretty bad for a11y
EZ: We need to track this
MC: You feel we don't want to make sure it doesn't happen
EZ: Explanation of bug
MC: Do we want to put TF
... To show we are tracking it?
MC: Ok, we may need to add a note.
MC: to say we are tracking
... Thats the new bugs review
... We need to make sure that all our bugs have a11y keyword
MC: Léonie contacted everyone to
make sure they had done this.
... We need confirmation
JOC: I did mine :-)
MC: We should be able to close this for next week
MR: I did my bugs etc, I left one out. 13359.
MR: Because a lot was going on after initial review, more info has been gathered, do I have to assign it to JF still?
MC: Doesn't look like he was
involved, the media keyword will put it on his radar.
... We've been giving bugs when in NEEDSINFO state usually. This one isn't at the moment. It is being tracked and Sylvia is contributing to it.
MR: Ok, thats fine.
MC: Anyone else?
... Anything else?
MC: This is meant to be the review of bugs in NEEDSINFO state.
<MichaelC> Needsinfo bugs
MC: THere are 33 bugs in
NEEDSINFO state and all are assigned.
... Léonie has been following this and checking up on bugs to make sure they are being followed.
... We need to keep looking at this.
... We should also look at the timeline.
... The latest timeline has a big date coming up soon. Dec 31st the editor are to have addressed all bugs.
... We only really have a month to look at these. All the NEEDSINFO bugs need to progress soon.
EZ: Is there an URL that will give a list?
MC: Yup, in IRC
MC: We need to bring this up,
don't know if there is call because of Thanksgiving.
... Next week we'll push forward on this.
... Also Jan 14th is cut off for bug escalation to tracker.
... This team will be busy in the first two weeks of Jan.
... We'll only have two weeks to do that.
... Do people feel there are bugs we can do more with?
EZ: I'll look at some and see if there are any, I can add info to.
JOC: I'll have a look at few and see if there's any I can help with
<MichaelC> ACTION: Everett to review needs info bugs to see if can provide info on any [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/11/22-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#action01]
<MichaelC> ACTION: Josh to review needs info bugs to see if can provide info on any [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/11/22-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#action02]
<MichaelC> ACTION: Marco to review needs info bugs to see if can provide info on any [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/11/22-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#action03]
MC: If anyone does have bugs
please have a look before next week.
... Anything else?
... Ok, good work!
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136 of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found Scribe: Joshue108 Inferring ScribeNick: Joshue108 Found Scribe: Joshue Scribes: Joshue108, Joshue Default Present: Michael_Cooper, Joshue108, Hans_Hillen, Marco_Ranon, Everett_Zufelt Present: Michael_Cooper Joshue108 Hans_Hillen Marco_Ranon Everett_Zufelt Regrets: Léonie_Watson Got date from IRC log name: 22 Nov 2011 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/22-a11y-bugs-minutes.html People with action items: everett josh marco WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]