WAI HTML-A11y Bug Triage weekly meeting

25 Oct 2011


See also: IRC log


Léonie_Watson, Michael_Cooper, Josh
Gez_Lemon, Marco_Ranon
Léonie Watson
Joshue, Joshu O'Connor


<LeonieWatson> agenda: this

Identify Scribe

<scribe> scribe: Joshue

<LeonieWatson> Scribe: Joshu O'Connor

Group doing some discussion on bug priority

<MichaelC> scribeNick: Joshue

LW: We recommended that this bug was upgraded.
... Adding the tf keyword.

JOC: I'll have a look

MC: I can live with the way it is.

LW: Lets leave this one, <canvas> is being coverd well by Rich and co, so I'm happy.

<some discussion on process>

LW: I'll add myself to the CC list and make sure it is dealt with.
... Ok, anything else?

Supporting the HTML-A11y TF

LW: How about managing those who have been assigned bugs?

MC: They have only been assigned in the last week.
... Am looking for bugs that have the a11ytf

LW: Bug 13591 Drag and Drop

JOC: gez was wondering about proof of concept implementations of HTML5 features.

LW: Gez suggests contacting Greg Lowney.
... I'll follow up with Greg

MC: I think there are two bugs that Laura added the a11ytf keyword.

New bugs review

<MichaelC> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14107

MC: They are older bugs

JOC: This is comment that @summary not being conforming in HTML5 breaks WCAG 1.0 compliant content IIRC

MC: We haven't engineered an alternative to @summary yet


JOC: That has links to everything

MC: We should move the keyword and add on

JOC: +1

LW: +1

<MichaelC> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14419

LW: I came accross a use case for this

JOC: Do you want to add that to the bug?

LW: It should have the TF keyword

MC: Discussion of the bug

LW: Yes, this will need TF work

MC: They are the only new bugs as such in the past week or so

<MichaelC> New HTML bugs in the last month: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&chfieldfrom=-1m&chfieldto=Now&chfield=[Bug+creation]

<LeonieWatson> MC: It'll be important to keep track of bugs as they are filed.

Have a great trip at TPAC

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.136 (CVS log)
$Date: 2011/10/25 15:40:18 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136  of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/move/add/
Succeeded: s/got/has/
Found Scribe: Joshue
Found Scribe: Joshu O'Connor
Found ScribeNick: Joshue
Scribes: Joshue, Joshu O'Connor
Default Present: Léonie_Watson, Michael_Cooper, Josh
Present: Léonie_Watson Michael_Cooper Josh
Regrets: Gez_Lemon Marco_Ranon
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Oct/0121.html
Got date from IRC log name: 25 Oct 2011
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/10/25-a11y-bugs-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]