W3C

- DRAFT -

WebID Incubator Group Teleconference

10 Oct 2011

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
scor, domel, bblfish, +49.874.aaaa, bergi_
Regrets
Chair
SV_MEETING_CHAIR
Scribe
bblfish

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 10 October 2011

<scribe> ACTION: scorlosquet to send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal WebID component, so that others can join and help out [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - scorlosquet

<scribe> ACTION: stephane corlosquet to send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal WebID component, so that others can join and help out [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - stephane

<scribe> ACTION: corlosquet to send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal WebID component, so that others can join and help out [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action03]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-43 - Send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal WebID component, so that others can join and help out [on St├ęphane Corlosquet - due 2011-10-17].

who is here?

close ACTION-37

<trackbot> ACTION-37 Publish dome's html ontology to the cert namespace closed

<scribe> ACTION: bblfish to update rdf in in http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/* [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action04]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-44 - Update rdf in in http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/* [on Henry Story - due 2011-10-17].

close ACTION-38

<trackbot> ACTION-38 review domel's new ontology - ontology direction closed

close ACTION-40

<trackbot> ACTION-40 update dome;s spec changes from github - with new rdf/xml example closed

close ACTION-31

<trackbot> ACTION-31 Lead on rdfa-izing the cert/rsa ontologies closed

So we can start linking tests, specs and ontologies now they are rdfa

<domel> http://vocab.deri.ie/rdforms

<domel> mayby it is possible to mapped HTML values to RDForms vocabluary

here: http://www.markbaker.ca/2003/05/RDF-Forms/

is an old one

<domel> and here http://vocab.deri.ie/rdforms

<domel> there is a video http://webofdata.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/screen-cast-on-pushback-and-rdforms-incl-a-demo/

<scribe> ACTION: bblfish to vote on hasPublicKey, publicKey, pubKey [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action05]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-45 - Vote on hasPublicKey, publicKey, pubKey [on Henry Story - due 2011-10-17].

ACTION, bblfish write wiki page detailing all the issues with login and logout

ACTION, bblfish to write wiki page detailing all the issues with login and logout

<scribe> ACTION: bblfish to write wiki page detailing all the issues with login and logout [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action06]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-46 - Write wiki page detailing all the issues with login and logout [on Henry Story - due 2011-10-17].

<domel> why insted of cookies use webstorage?

open issue-1

Issue-1 ?

<trackbot> ISSUE-1 -- Multiple URI entries in the SAN extension -- raised

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/1

open ISSUE-1

trackbot, end meeting

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: bblfish to update rdf in in http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/* [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: bblfish to vote on hasPublicKey, publicKey, pubKey [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: bblfish to write wiki page detailing all the issues with login and logout [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: corlosquet to send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal WebID component, so that others can join and help out [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: scorlosquet to send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal WebID component, so that others can join and help out [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: stephane corlosquet to send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal WebID component, so that others can join and help out [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html#action02]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.136 (CVS log)
$Date: 2011/10/10 16:11:32 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136  of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: bblfish
Inferring Scribes: bblfish

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Default Present: scor, domel, bblfish, +49.874.aaaa, bergi_
Present: scor domel bblfish +49.874.aaaa bergi_

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 10 Oct 2011
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html
People with action items: bblfish corlosquet scorlosquet stephane

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]