W3C

- DRAFT -

SV_MEETING_TITLE

23 Aug 2011

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
LeonieWatson, Marco_Ranon, MichaelC, Hans_Hillen, Everett_Zufelt, Joshue_O_Connor
Regrets
Gez, Lemon
Chair
LeonieWatson
Scribe
Marco_Ranon

Contents


<scribe> scribe: Marco_Ranon

HTML WG timeline

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jun/0315.html

<LeonieWatson> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jun/0315.html

MC: we should change priority sooner than later if we need

September 2 deadline for requesting priority changes

December 31, 2011 - all bugs remaining in LC1 components addressed by editors

Jan 14, 2012 - cutoff for escalating bugs for Last Call consideration - all Tracker Issues in Tracker, calls for proposal issued by this date

Feb 11, 2011 - every issue has at least one Change Proposal

March 10, 2012 - all calls for counter-proposals complete

April 7, 2012 - all Trcker Issues resolved

April 21, 2012 - getting ready fro next tstage

EZ: is there a guide for how priorities work?

MC: there is a guide, I'll find it
... we need to triage bugs to identify bugs for the TF
... another task is to add a11y keyword to bugs filed in the last few weeks, after Laura's last review

LW: 110 with a11y bugs currently on bugzilla

MC: 73 with a11y but not a11ytf

Bug review process

<MichaelC> Bugs with a11y keyword but not a11ytf keyword: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?keywords=a11y&chfieldfrom=2011-05-25&chfieldto=Now&chfield=[Bug+creation]&field0-0-0=keywords&type0-0-0=notsubstring&value0-0-0=a11ytf

LW: how should we split the bugs between us?

JOC: first we can review them for priority, then add a11ytf keyword

<MichaelC> Bugs filed on HTML since LC without a11y keyword: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&component=LC1+HTML5+spec+%28editor%3A+Ian+Hickson%29&keywords_type=nowords&keywords=a11y&chfieldfrom=2011-05-25&chfieldto=Now&chfield=[Bug+creation]

<Joshue> Here Marco http://tinyurl.com/3dg5znl

<Joshue> +q

<Joshue> -q

JOC: is priority still relevant after last call?

MC: the priority definition is in the timeline email: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jun/0315.html
... we need to make a list of requested priority changes
... P1 only for very imporant bugs - e.g. removing longdesc, or lack of accessibility model for canvas
... first we need to check the about 70 bugs with a11y keyword, then all the others
... we can assign the a11y bugs now. About 10 each for 7 people.

LW: LW the first 11, JOC, the second 11

<MichaelC> Léonie: 12776, 12848, 12873, 12874, 12875, 12876, 12877, 12900, 12964, 12971, 12984

<MichaelC> Joshue: 13023, 130296, 13115, 13129, 13130, 13137, 13200, 13265, 13276, 13357

<MichaelC> Marco: 13359, 13377, 13383, 13390, 13400, 13416, 13461, 13497, 13510, 13520

<MichaelC> Everett: 13540, 13541, 13543, 13546, 13558, 13573, 13574, 13578, 13590, 13602

<MichaelC> Hans: 13614, 13620, 13628, 13629, 13636, 13642, 13654, 13655, 13656, 13658

<MichaelC> Michael: 13661, 13662, 13666, 13667, 13668, 13669, 13724, 13727, 13728, 13729, 13730

<MichaelC> Gez: 13731, 13732, 13733 13734, 13736, 13737, 13738, 13739, 13814, 13833

MC: we only need to review the priority without changing the bugs. We'll make comments by email to the sub-team off-list. Next meeting we'll discuss the emails.
... then we'll report to the TF, explaining why we think each bug is task force priority or not

LW: I'll devide the longer list. We'll decide if we want to add a11y and then add the keyword if we believe relevant
... I'll send the lists to each of us off-list

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.136 (CVS log)
$Date: 2011/08/23 16:05:46 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136  of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/idenify/identify/
Succeeded: s/a11tf/a11ytf/
Succeeded: s/last/last call/
Succeeded: s/firts/first/
Found Scribe: Marco_Ranon
Inferring ScribeNick: Marco_Ranon
Default Present: Michael_Cooper
Present: LeonieWatson Marco_Ranon MichaelC Hans_Hillen Everett_Zufelt Joshue_O_Connor
Regrets: Gez Lemon

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting

Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Aug/0488.html
Got date from IRC log name: 23 Aug 2011
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/08/23-a11y-bugs-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]