See also: IRC log
<antoine> Previous: 2010-06-16 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html
<antoine> Scribe: Monica
<antoine> Scribenick: monica
Antoine: any comments on the minutes?
RESOLUTION: To accept http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/15-lld-minutes.html
Antoine: draft call circulated yesterday, to be sent to various lists identified
Jodi: everything fine, but links at the bottom might be better in-line, for reference
Antoine: agreed, good
... can we move on to the blog?
<scribe> ACTION: Monica to set up blog for comments on Monday [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html#action05]
<scribe> -- DONE: http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/w3clld/
<antoine> monica: digress.it should be happening soon
<antoine> ... hope it will be there tomorrow
<antoine> ... there will be one day downtime
<antoine> monica: downtime before content is put there?
<antoine> Jodi: downtime first would be better
<antoine> Monica: today or first thing tomorrow?
Antoine: Monica, Jodi, emma and
Antoine are registered as admin
... do we have time to publish the content quickly?
... the idea is to post all the sections as separate items and use feature of the blog to re-organise the content according to the structure of the report
... we have been discussing between us as we answered the call for admins, but others are welcome to join
... anyone interested in this effort over coming 2-3 days?
jodi: we should solicit other
people to be involved
... I'm happy to moderate comments
Antoine: if no-one on call would like to volunteer it might be difficult to get them later
<scribe> ACTION: Monica to send email to ask for more volunteers otherwise we will continue on our own [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html#action02]
Antoine: What should we post on
... One post per section
... from previous discussion these posts should link to the live version on the wiki page
Jodi: thinking about the versioning issue - not sure I can add more useful comments
Antoine: content can be updated following any further observations
keeping track of commentary/reviews --- discussion at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jun/0045.html
Antoine: we need to be careful
not to lose track of comments
... should each section keep track of comments to it?
... or should it be done on assigned reviewers page
... many section editors are not here today so it may be difficult to reach consensus today
... any strong preference from people here
Jodi: it would be better if
someone was overall in charge of keeping track
... not sure it matters where the comments go
... as long as we can see them all in one place
Antoine: somewhere centralised
would make it easier
... we would then need a volunteer
... could we rotate volunteers?
... one for past emails, then rotate for two weeks
Jodi: agree with volunteer rotation
Antoine: volunteer is to put the email on the wiki page and acknowledge receipt
<dvilasuero> Hi, sorry I am having problems with my ip caller
Antoine: it is polite to send a
reply to say we are considering the comments
... no objection - volunteers?
... volunteer for past comments
<jeff_> I'll volunteer for next week.
I can do the ones for the two weeks after
Antoine: I do not think we will have hundreds
<kai> Too stressy in the moment, in fact I am not allowed to volunteer for anything ;-)
ACTION Antoine to keep track and answer comments until today
ACTION Jeff to keep track of further comments between June 24 and June 30
s/July ?/June 30
<scribe> ACTION: Monica to keep track of comments between July 1 and July 8 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html#action03]
Antoine we will then seek further volunteers
scribe: in the coming calls
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (tbd) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ExecutiveSummary
LIBRARY LINKED DATA": SCOPE OF THIS REPORT (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report
BENEFITS OF LINKED DATA (Ed, Emmanuelle, Ross) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits
Antione: Ed, anything to report
... next one
AVAILABLE VOCABULARIES AND DATASETS (Antoine, Jeff, Marcia, William) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section
Antoine: not much to say on this either
RELEVANT TECHNOLOGIES (Jeff) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies
Antoine: Jeff any comments?
Jeff: some discussion off-line
which has been reflected on the page
... more feedback from John Phiipps, we will discuss off-line then incorporate into the page
Antoine: so the comments can be integrated without too much problem?
Jeff: yes I think so, after discussion between a couple of us
<scribe> ACTION: Gordon to review Relevant Technologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action04] -- 2011-06-16: Gordon added as reviewer [CONTINUES]
Anoine: maybe we can elaborate on one of the calls
IMPLEMENTATION CHALLENGES AND BARRIERS TO ADOPTION (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page
<scribe> ACTION: Karen and Antoine to relate Library Data Resources and Library Standards and Linked data [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html#action12] [CONTINUES]
Jodi: nothing ot add today on this section
RECOMMENDATIONS AND NEXT STEPS (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_recommendations_page
LIBRARY LINKED DATA: VOCABULARIES AND DATASETS - SEPARATE DELIVERABLE (Antoine, Jeff, Marcia, William) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset
Antoine: comments received but not looked at yet
Jeff: not looked in detail yet either
Antoine: we need some time to digest the comments
USE CASES (Daniel) - SEPARATE DELIVERABLE -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport
<scribe> ACTION: Jodi to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action14] [DONE]
Antoine: how are things going there?
Jodi: some use cases are still being worked on, or waiting from response
Antoine: do we need to ask people
to contribute stuff? Daniel had sent some emails to ask for
... Daniel maybe send some reminders
<antoine> daniel, are you here?
<antoine> can you send reminders to the people who have not answered your request for contribution?
<dvilasuero> I am here, I am waiting for an answer from Jodi and Uldis and Gordon/Karen
<antoine> we need to make progress on this
<dvilasuero> yes, I will do
<dvilasuero> I have sent emails yesterday regarding this
Antoine: we will check again on progress on this next week
<dvilasuero> and I still need to finish some individual use cases
Antoine: it would be a pity to end up with an incomplete deliverable given the work done on this document already
<dvilasuero> but there is not much left to do
<tbaker> (joining irc-only, from Beijing)
Antoine: that completes the deliverables. Any other business?
<dvilasuero> there are just some parragraphs of two clusters + 10 individual uc short summaries
Antoine: this call was expected
to be short, we are entering summer period, we would expect
calls to get shorter.
... meeting is adjourned.
<dvilasuero> It will not end up incomplete for sure
<antoine> ok, daniel!
<antoine> ACTION: Antoine to keep track and answer comments until today [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html#action07]
<antoine> ACTION: Jeff to keep track of further comments between June 24 and June 30 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html#action08]
<tbaker> hi, antoine - just got back from dinner...
<antoine> ACTION: Monica to set up blog for comments on Monday [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html#action05] [DONE]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136 of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/PROPOSED/RESOLVED/ Succeeded: s/Karen/emma/ Succeeded: s/KAren/emma/ Succeeded: s/..the/...the/ Succeeded: s/teh/the/ Succeeded: s/folllowing/following/ Succeeded: s/July ?/June 30/ FAILED: s/July ?/June 30/ Succeeded: s/teh/the/ Succeeded: s/teh/the/ Succeeded: s/ot/to/ Succeeded: s/apity/a pity/ Found Scribe: Monica Found ScribeNick: monica Default Present: +1.763.463.aaaa, antoine, jodi, monica, ww, kai, jeff_, rayd, kefo, edsu Present: +1.763.463.aaaa antoine jodi monica ww kai jeff_ rayd kefo edsu Regrets: Marcia Emma Tom Peter Lars emma Joachim Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jun/0068.html Got date from IRC log name: 23 Jun 2011 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-lld-minutes.html People with action items: antoine gordon jeff karen monica[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]