21 Jun 2011


See also: IRC log


Thierry, Maire_Carmen, Pierre-Antoine, Joakim


<tmichel> agend

<tmichel> this is MAWG

<scribe> scribe: pchampin

Next meeting

<tmichel> F2F in Sophia Antipolis 2011/06/28

tmichel: very few people have registered
... around five

action items

close ACTION-420

<trackbot> ACTION-420 Propose the next step for the response to the HTML WG closed

<mcsuarez> hi all, I'm also on the phone.

joakim: action 420 has been done

ACTION-423 is about explaining about the API and the HTML WG not being interested in it

about ACTION-424: the schema.org people are discussing with several WGs

tmichel: we can discuss that during the F2F

joakim: this is already in the agenda

Ontology CR version: Request for Transition (update from Thierry)

ontology going to CR

tmichel: the document is frozen, I'm waiting for the management to give me a slot for discussing the document

Metadata Format files

tmichel: checked the files last week; a lot of them are RDF invalid or even XML invalid
... those are highlighted in red in the test suite

<tmichel> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

tmichel: we are only missing 3 files now
... I did go through some of the RDF files; it seems to me that some files are missing properties
... for some formats, not all mapped properties are present in the RDF example file

<tmichel> topic:Revision of the API document.

tmichel: Florian has done some updates and asked for feedback; only Werner and timeless
... most requests are about typos

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.136 (CVS log)
$Date: 2011/06/21 11:21:55 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136  of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/Jean Pierre/Pierre-Antoine/
Found Scribe: pchampin
Inferring ScribeNick: pchampin
Present: Thierry Maire_Carmen Pierre-Antoine Joakim

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting

Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jun/0077.html
Got date from IRC log name: 21 Jun 2011
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-mediaann-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]