See also: IRC log
<scribe> Scribe: Addison Phillips
<scribe> ScribeNick: aphillip
all: review HTML5 (rolling action
item to be reviewed weekly)
... review working with time zones with an eye to publishing to wider review for next week
addison: clean up WWTZ with WG comments and prepare to review for publication next week
richard: publish updated and new articles on character encodings
HTML5 October 1 cutoff for bugs!
send your comments
<scribe> ACTION: addison: add agenda item to review HTML5 next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/15-core-minutes.html#action01]
<David> Did anything happen about the date/time issues in HTML <input> fields?
... XHTML1.1, XHTML Basic 1.1, XHTML Print are...
... requested PER transition
... these contain the @lang in addition to xml:lang
... one HTML chair said he's happy with it
defer for next week
<scribe> ACTION: addison: send update note to public@ about WWTZ to remind all to review document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/15-core-minutes.html#action02]
<scribe> chair: missing Aharon makes it difficult to discuss uba, etc.
mati: getting nervous that might
... need to get bugs filed soon
... at least file the items we have that are not contentious
... who would do that?
... probably have Aharon do that?
richard: aharon asked what the
... so he's planning to do it, I believe
... also raise bugs for CSS at same time?
... could have ad hoc conference if needed
<scribe> ACTION: Aharon: file bugs on HTML5 and CSS and send working group pointers to them [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/15-core-minutes.html#action03]
contentious bugs filed as placeholder
... who's going?
... know David is
addison: probably have to choose between IETF (iri) and TPAC
richard: need to register
... because it gets a lot more $$$ expensive
... has a suggestion :-)
... have not been using #i18n channel
... but not this channel
... should we use #i18n for meetings?
addison: thinks that's a good idea; more mnemonic
richard: also time change coming up
<scribe> ACTION: addison: send announcement of channel change and update agenda, etc.: WG will now use #i18n instead of #core in IRC [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/15-core-minutes.html#action04]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/non-contentious // Found Scribe: Addison Phillips Found ScribeNick: aphillip Default Present: Richard, +9126.96.36.199aaaa, aphillip, matial, David Present: Richard +9188.8.131.52aaaa aphillip matial David Regrets: Felix Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2010Sep/0004.html Got date from IRC log name: 15 Sep 2010 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/09/15-core-minutes.html People with action items: addison aharon note send update[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]