See also: IRC log
<eric> Issue 48 what did we do with it?
No objections approving minutes from last week
There is NO meeting next week August 10 2010
Eric should we do a face to face?
Face to face would be useful to capture attention
Phil: what about a virtual face to face
Eric: We should consider it, and the timing e.g. prior to PR?
Re 193 hopeful of provisional registration
<trackbot> ACTION-196 Apply resolutions for the resolved issues above closed
Topic Raised spec issues:
Resolution: All agree to open issue-55
Phil: hesitent to remove 2.7.2 perhaps get rid of the key words
<scribe> ACTION: Phil to create an alternate proposal for issue-55 resolution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/03-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-197 - Create an alternate proposal for issue-55 resolution [on Phil Adams - due 2010-08-10].
Presence of transport attribute in WSDL
phil: what do we lose by not mandating it?
eric: how do interpret other extensions, how do you understand the core binding
phil: tend to have aversion to
lots of transport info other than minimum all you need it the
... implemetations could be smart enough to act on endpoint only
Resolution: all agree to open issue-56
phil: can we add an untestable assertion
Resolution: all agree to proposed resolution (in issue) for issue-56
Resolution: all agree to open
... all agree to proposed resolution (in issue) for issue-57
... all agree to open issue-58
... all agree to proposed resolution (in issue) for issue-58
issue059 is test case
Resolution: all agree to open
... all agree to open issue-59
eric: we should repurpose existing test cases to cover these case
phil: we are not requiring the vendor a means to set correlation id on the request, right?
e.g. we dont expect JAXWS clients to set this
the requirement is a receiving requirement
all agree - no sending node constraints
Resolution: all agree to proposed
resolution (in issue) for issue-58
... all agree to proposed resolution (in issue) for issue-59
<scribe> ACTION: peaston to update test cases per issue-59 suggestion [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/03-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-198 - Update test cases per issue-59 suggestion [on Peter Easton - due 2010-08-10].
<eric> rrsa, make log public
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found Scribe: peaston Inferring ScribeNick: peaston Default Present: +1.209.474.aaaa, +1.512.286.aabb, +1.781.280.aacc, eric, padams, peaston Present: +1.209.474.aaaa +1.512.286.aabb +1.781.280.aacc eric padams peaston WARNING: No meeting title found! You should specify the meeting title like this: <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting Got date from IRC log name: 03 Aug 2010 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/08/03-soap-jms-minutes.html People with action items: peaston phil WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]