W3C

HTML Weekly Teleconference

01 Jul 2010

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Travis, dsinger, Radhika_Roy, Plh, Julian_Reschke, Julian, Eliot, mjs, Michael_Cooper, Mike, Laura_Carlson, Cynthia_Shelly, Dzung_Tran
Regrets
Paul, Sam
Chair
mjs
Scribe
plh

Contents


action items due

action-29?

<trackbot> ACTION-29 -- Philippe Le H├ęgaret to follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring -- due 2010-07-01 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/29

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-29 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

plh: license is under review by the FSF. Was sent to thekm 10 days ago.
... no timeline :(
... let's check again in two weeks

action items pending

action-182?

<trackbot> ACTION-182 -- Paul Cotton to followup with Mark Nottingham about the status of the IANA registry needed for Issue-27 -- due 2010-07-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/182

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-182 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

mjs: this was done

close action-182

<trackbot> ACTION-182 Followup with Mark Nottingham about the status of the IANA registry needed for Issue-27 closed

items that close this week

mjs: two polls issue 30 and issue 88

<Laura> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-30-objection-poll/results

mjs: both closed this week

<pimpbot> Title: Results of Questionnaire ISSUE-30: include a longdesc attribute for images - Straw Poll for Objections - Web-Based Straw-poll and Balloting System (at www.w3.org)

<Laura> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-88-objection-poll/results

<pimpbot> Title: Results of Questionnaire ISSUE-88: Should meta/@content allow a list of languages - Straw Poll for Objections - Web-Based Straw-poll and Balloting System (at www.w3.org)

mjs: the chairs will continue to work through the backlog
... any comment on those issues or the polls?

[none heard]

New issues

mjs: we don't have new issues this week

WG decisions

mjs: we decided to keep the details element
... decisions on issues 95, 96 and 97 are pending
... we now have issue 30 and 88 in our pipeline

Heartbeat WDs and FPWDs

mjs: all 8 drafts have been published
... that's pretty exciting
... we did make our 3-month heartbeat window

Other business

mjs: other topic to put in front of the group?

[none heard]

Scribe for next week

mjs: volunteer to scribe next week?
... I think Paul will chair the next week. Assuming I don't chair, I'll scribe.
... was a short meeting today.

[adjourned]

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.135 (CVS log)
$Date: 2010/07/01 16:17:19 $