15 Jun 2010


See also: IRC log




<joakim> chair: Joakim

<joakim> We wait some more minutes


I will call back

<joakim> Thierrys connection is bad

<joakim> Too few people calling in, so we are dicsussing the test suite

<joakim> Thierry you are fine

<joakim> How can scribe?

<joakim> scribe: Thierry

<joakim> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

<pchampin> sorry, I didn't notice the time

ACTION-261 Provide xslt stylesheet for including tables into ontology doc before candidate rec publication

I have written a simple PHP script running on the W3C server. I need to send the ontology doc editor the code to include in the document to automatically include the mapping documents.

close ACTION-262

<trackbot> ACTION-262 Correct css of tables in ontology doc closed

close ACTION-260

<trackbot> ACTION-260 Ask thierry of how to make a version that works woth IE closed

<joakim> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/

ACTION-263 : Provide info on hotel and logistics for upcoming f2f/. September 1,2 and 3rd are confirmed at W3C/ERCIM in Sophia Antipolis in France. Airport is Nice. I will send logistics and hotels proposal, latter.

Florian will not be able to join the next F2F (see his email)

<joakim> Chris volonteers for the editorial comments

Thierry to send guidelines how to use the traker tool

we can work on LC comments at the next telecon and have volunteer for each LC comment or assign someone.

<joakim> Florian?

Thierry: there is a LC comment about having the mapping table as normative or informative outside the Ontology document; It could be a good idea. will discuss at next meeting pros and cons for having mapping table informative in an external document

<florian> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Jun/0056.html

Florian repports that his students have taken a look at WebIDL specification and parser.

There is a parser which supports arrays (see Florian email)

there are a few issues with :

* inserted a qualified name

* Date changed to MaDate (collision with a HTML5 reserverd datatype


* Float must be typed float

Thierry/ please have a diif log section in the document (in an appendix) to explain what the editor has actually changed in an appendix. This will ease to coordinate with the resolution in the tracker tool

<florian> Every definition also has a qualified name, which MUST be globally unique to the IDL fragment in which it is defined. The qualified name of a definition is defined as follows:

<florian> * If the definition is declared at the outermost scope, then the qualified name of the definition is two consecutive U+003A COLON (":") characters followed by the identifier of the definition.

<florian> * Otherwise, the definition is not declared at the outermost scope. The qualified name of the definition is the qualified name of the definition?s enclosing module followed by two consecutive U+003A COLON (":") characters followed by the identifier of the definition.

ACTION Florian to edit the spec with the 3 changes proposed above.

<trackbot> Created ACTION-264 - Edit the spec with the 3 changes proposed above. [on Florian Stegmaier - due 2010-06-22].

toipic: Test Suite Progress

Test Suite Progress

Joakim would want to have something simple to start with and we could be provided for implementers

Florian should have a implementation on tthe server side. Could provide library in Java or Javascript

Not sure Florian can have a student to work on a browser plug-in

In that case, Joakim proposes a collaboration with Ericson, to work on a browser plug-in

Florian: metadata in an external file would be better

Joakim: How could we store tis metadata in a best way ?

Chris: In an XML file

<joakim> bye Felix

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.135 (CVS log)
$Date: 2010/06/15 12:15:59 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/stendents /students /
Succeeded: s/are llok/have taken a look/
No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: tmichel
Found Scribe: Thierry

WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!
Possibly Present: Chris Felix IPcaller florian fsasaki joakim pchampin thierry tmichel toipic trackbot
You can indicate people for the Present list like this:
        <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary
        <dbooth> Present+ amy

Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Jun/0069.html
Got date from IRC log name: 15 Jun 2010
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-mediaann-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.
[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]