See also: IRC log
<csma> item+ Admin
<csma> agendum+ Admin
<csma> agendum+ Liaisons
<csma> agendum+ Actions review
<csma> agendum+ PR followup
<csma> agendum+ RIF Primer
<csma> agendum+ RIF in RDF
<csma> agendum+ RIF combination with XML data
<csma> agendum+ Test cases
<csma> agendum+ AOB (next meeting)
<csma> cannot join, for some reason
<csma> trying again
<josb> I also had trouble with the French bridge; now using the one in the UK
<csma> yes, but i am calling from my private phone...
<josb> I'm using a SIP client :)
<csma> I tried that also, but my laptop tells me the UK bridge does not work either :-(
<csma> sandro, can you chair, please, while I try connect
<sandro> scribenick: MichaelKifer
<csma> next item
<csma> next item
<csma> take up item 4
nice to have a press release during semtech conference, but not clear who will do it.
<csma> take up item 5
Leora has circulated some sections of the primer to Harold and Chris.
Currently not on the wiki
csma: 22nd is expected to be the rec day for RIF. Would be nice to have the primer by then.
Leora will put the primer on the wiki within a few days
<csma> take up item 6
Sandro not ready to discuss RIF in RDF. The document is on the wiki.
<csma> take up item 7
csma: new version of XML data doc.
improvements in the semantics (closer to RIF+OWL and such)
works both with schema-less XML and with XML schema. But no explanations or examples
need volunteers to review csma's RIF+XML.
csma would like to republish it as a second WD at the rec time
Jos was arm-twisted into reviewing the doc next week.
Mike is arm-twisted as well
next meeting is on June 22nd
<sandro> or maybe next meeting Thu 17th or 18th
<sandro> jos and leora: I wont object, I just wont be there. :-)
sandro will poll by email to determine the time of the next meeting
<sandro> ACTION: sandro to setup poll for RIF WG meeting for Jun 17th or 18th, to talk about XML-Data and RIF-in-RDF drafts for publication on 22nd. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/08-rif-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-1030 - Setup poll for RIF WG meeting for Jun 17th or 18th, to talk about XML-Data and RIF-in-RDF drafts for publication on 22nd. [on Sandro Hawke - due 2010-06-15].
<csma> PROPOSED: approve minutes of May 18
<csma> RESOLVED: approve minutes of MAy 18
<csma> PROPOSED: adjourn now
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found ScribeNick: MichaelKifer Inferring Scribes: MichaelKifer Default Present: Mike_Dean, josb, LeoraMorgenstern, Sandro, +1.631.833.aaaa, MichaelKifer, Harold, +25437591aabb, +220.127.116.11.aacc, csma Present: Mike_Dean josb LeoraMorgenstern Sandro +1.631.833.aaaa MichaelKifer Harold +25437591aabb +18.104.22.168.aacc csma Regrets: Gary_Hallmark Dave_Reynolds WARNING: No meeting title found! You should specify the meeting title like this: <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting Got date from IRC log name: 08 Jun 2010 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/06/08-rif-minutes.html People with action items: sandro WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]