W3C

Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference

02 Jun 2010

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Erik, Jack_Jansen, Yves, Silvia, Davy
Regrets
Raphael
Chair
Erik
Scribe
Yves

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 02 June 2010

<scribe> Scribe: Yves

<scribe> ScribeNick: Yves

Admin

minutes approved http://www.w3.org/2010/05/26-mediafrag-minutes.html

<dvdeurse> +1

<erik> +1

f2f, will be in Sophia

<dvdeurse> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/SixthF2FAgenda

Confirmed: Erik, Davy, Jack, Yves, Rapha´┐Żl

June 15, 16

<scribe> ACTION: Yves to reserve the bridge for 15&16 June mediafrag f2f [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-169 - Reserve the bridge for 15&16 June mediafrag f2f [on Yves Lafon - due 2010-06-09].

<erik> Confirmed remotely: Silvia, Michael

<erik> Still chasing answers for: Conrad, Franck (observer) ... will mail them ASAP

Raphael's talk proposal in NYC

<erik> +1

people agree in principle with the proposal, probably some slight changes to do but minor

http://www.openvideoconference.org/

(october 1,2 2010)

there might be an opening for a f2f, as many participants will be at that conference

<silvia> http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2010OVC/

<silvia> (october 3,4 2010 in NY)

Specification

Yves will do his actions before f2f (152, 160, 166)

<erik> Davy: also other problem with syntax issue? ...

<scribe> ACTION: Yves to send an email about metadata headers and 206 responses [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-170 - Send an email about metadata headers and 206 responses [on Yves Lafon - due 2010-06-09].

Jack will work on 137 before the f2f

test cases

IBBT is working on test case and test case implementation

need some work on test framework, but things are progressing

Action 167, will be done before f2f, 168 not until july

<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - 167,

AOB

Silvia is just waiting for Yves' feedback

regrets for next week: Yves

ADJOURNED

<silvia> thanks, that was a quick one :)

<mhausenblas> ouch, missed everything, sorry

<mhausenblas> I hope so

<erik> ... will you be able to adjust corrib by F2F?

<mhausenblas> that's my plan

<erik> OK, I'm happy with that plan

<erik> Yves ... Davy is missing in 'Present:'

+Dacy

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Yves to reserve the bridge for 15&16 June mediafrag f2f [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Yves to send an email about metadata headers and 206 responses [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.135 (CVS log)
$Date: 2010/06/02 09:52:07 $