See also: IRC log
<scribe> Scribe: Joakim
Minutes from last meeting approved
Next telecon June 25
Keep Action 214 open
close Action- 225
<fsasaki> close ACTION-225
<trackbot> ACTION-225 Inclusion of mapping table into ontology document closed
234 keep open
<trackbot> ACTION-236 Make table 4.1.2 same format as the mapping table (using the same template) closed
<trackbot> ACTION-237 examples missing for getDiagnosis, getOriginalData, getSourceFormatsWithValues, selectMAResource closed
<trackbot> ACTION-238 Add example regarding column 11 closed
<trackbot> ACTION-250 Prepare a document containing the examples from thes introduction (to be used for test cases) closed
<trackbot> ACTION-251 Supply jpeg images with exif closed
<trackbot> ACTION-253 Provide mpeg-7 describing a movie closed
<wonsuk> The diff version between the result of Vienna f2f meeting and the last one: http://tinyurl.com/2er68a5
Daniel: to communicate with thierry regarding publication
<fsasaki> Felix: for LC preparation you need to have a record of a vote for the LC publication, and somebody to prepare the document. That will be Thierry I guess
<veronique> I still don't understand what this means (identifier:URI), (type:String)
Wonsuk: Has incorprated the text fr�n John and Joakim into the ontology
Veronique: Do we really define an ontology according to the definition?
<fsasaki> +1 to Veronique's proposal
Veronique: Add one sentence to
the definition that explains the difference between the
scientific meaning of an ontology to what we present
... Will send a sentence to the mailing list later to day!
Q: do we have to cerate an URL to our namespace?
<fsasaki> Felix: you need to create a namespace document
<fsasaki> I will paste the URI for the explanation in IRC in a second
<fsasaki> Felix: Thierry should also take care of that
But we can do that after LC?
<fsasaki> Felix: no, normally not
<fsasaki> Felix: better check with Thierry
<scribe> ACTION: Joakim to create a namespace doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/18-mediaann-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-259 - Create a namespace doc [on Joakim Söderberg - due 2010-05-25].
<fsasaki> Felix: document about namespace documents is at http://www.w3.org/2005/07/13-nsuri
veronique: why do we want
represent position with lon,lat
... don't understand: maidentifier format
Explain Chris, Wonsuk
veronique: should altidude not be optional!
Wonsuk: it is!
werner and wonsuk have added some explanation for the sub-type in 4.2.
added a short senctnece about the API doc
Wonsuk has integrated the mapping pages as static pages into the doc
I dont have MAYA set up on my new computer
Can someone help out?
Problem with CL and EBU tables
Wonsuk revised the references by moving some ref from nor to non-nor
Daniel: Issues about the Onotology Doc: small sentence from Ver and remove empty columns!
any more issues?
John should elaborate on the conformance part
<veronique> "In this recommendation, the vocabulary in question is the list of core properties (relationships) defined in the ma namespace, and the machine-readable format is not specified here: the recommendation provides a simple text description and definition of the relationships. An implementation of the vocabulary in RDF has been developed in the MAWG RDF? task force [REF]. Implementations in different formats are nevertheless allowed."
There are two AP that John will carry out when Wonsuk is ready
<veronique> how about this ad-on?
is it possible to this week
Johan: Possibly during the weekend
what has change in the last version, is that Chris has added examples on how to use the API
now the outline is: introduction, how it works, the we list all the interfaces and for each we give an example
examples are in JS and as for a WS
have added the error codes to the document
According to Chris the Doc is ready for LC,
his only concern is that it doesn't look good in IE
Wonsuk: DAP: Usually update the draft, but when they publish they do some differetn version for publication, so IE can read that version
<scribe> ACTION: Joakim to ask thierry of how to make a version that works woth IE [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/18-mediaann-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-260 - Ask thierry of how to make a version that works woth IE [on Joakim Söderberg - due 2010-05-25].
wonsuk: there are some errors in the document, check that with W3C team contact
Daniel: we need some (HTML) validation of our document before going to LC
Daniel and Joakim will contact THIERRY for validation before LC
Daniel: are there any other open issues
Some open issues before LC. ontology: english improvement by John, sentence from Veronique, mapping table errors
API: is ok, but has to be HTML validated
Wonsuk can yoy please add Ver sentence to the ontology doc?
meeting to be adjourned!
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/felix:/Felix:/ Found Scribe: Joakim Inferring ScribeNick: joakim Present: Joakim wonsuk daniel john fsasaki chris Veronique Regrets: Werner Tobias florian Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010May/0030.html Got date from IRC log name: 18 May 2010 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/05/18-mediaann-minutes.html People with action items: joakim WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]