From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday March 15, 2011
- Time of Call: 14:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +18.104.22.168.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Lee Feigenbaum
- Scribe: Andy Seaborne (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-03-15
- Admin (10min)
- To Last Call
- Documents currently ready for review?
- Potential other outside reviewers for entailment doc?
- Reviews ready?
- Test status
- Action status
- Issue status
- Dataset protocol & service description (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011JanMar/0429.html)
- PROPOSED: The SPARQL 1.1 Service Description describes endpoints that implement the SPARQL 1.1 Protocol; it does not describe URIs that respond to the SPARQL 1.1 RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol.
- Question: What--if anything--do we do to tell the world the URI of a graph store at which they can issue dataset protocol requests?
- More operations besides POSTing to a Graph Store (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Feb/0013.html)
- D-entailment canonicalization issue