From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday January 26, 2010
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +188.8.131.52.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Ivan Herman
- Scribe: TommiK (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-01-26
- Comment handling - see http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
- Liaisons - Anything to report?
- RIF WG (Axel)
- RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
- eGov (SteveH)
- Document Publication:
- Short update from Axel: all documents pass pubrules now, we are waiting for approval to publish, hopefully official date today.
- Test suite / test cases
- We need a plan here, ASAP.