Welcome to the DAP WG Wiki!
Since our charter is well delimited and we have limited time in which to work on a set of prioritised items, but since equally there are very interesting areas of work that we could certainly become involved in later, we have set up a FutureWork page to capture them.
- FutureWork lists features deferred to next versions of the specs, and potential future work
- MailingListTags lists the tags that we use to identify the topic of posts to the mailing list (to make it more manageable for people only interested in a single topic).
- SysInfo is a page that gathers notes about the System Information and Events API
- CaptureVsInput compares the pros and cons of a dedicated capture API vs relying on a derived FileReader API.
- ApiCheckList serves as a reminder of aspects to check in our APIs (at the very least, before going to Last Call).
- ContactsMozDapComparison compares the Mozilla Contacts implementation to the latest W3C Contact API draft.
- ContactFormatsComparison shows how different Contact Formats compare and map to each other.
- ServiceDiscoveryComparison compares different APIs for Service Discovery.
- Near_field_communications_(NFC) Links to existing APIs and collection of Use cases for NFC.
- WebIntent_Issues Issues raised in DAP F2F related to WebIntents
- Sensor_Issues Discussion of issues raised in DAP F2F related to design of the Sensors API
- Bluetooth_Use_Cases as a precursor to chartering work on Bluetooth
PubrulesHowTo Pubrules survival guide
Upcoming publishing moratoria:
- 8 December 2013 through 1 January 2014 (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2013OctDec/0036.html)
- 6 through 11 June 2014 ( https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2013OctDec/0286.html )
ImplementationStatus has information about various implementations of the W3C's DAP specs.