See also: IRC log
<daniel> any volunteer for scribe todal call ?
<daniel> We are only three guys in the call today...Oops...
<pchampin> among the lot of us ? :-)
<raphael> trackbot, start telecon
<trackbot> Meeting: Media Annotations Working Group Teleconference
<trackbot> Date: 01 December 2009
<scribe> scribe: wbailer
minutes of previous telecon have been accepted
daniel: make schedule for scribes
... in order to not waste time at beginning of meeting
joakim: there is a scribe list, but it's not updated
<scribe> ACTION: daniel to update scribe list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-mediaann-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - daniel
actions 47-154 left open
163 as well
<raphael> trackbot, status?
168 left open as veronique is not present, this is action is one of the outcomes of dicussion at f2f
169 - 175 left open
<trackbot> ACTION-168 -- Joakim Söderberg to ask Veronique to send an email to the group to define an implementation approach of ontology with four suggested approaches -- due 2009-11-12 -- OPEN
<veroniqueM> I still have to send the email to the list describing the 4 possible implementations of the media ontology thought of and described in the SAMT paper
<veroniqueM> indeed, pending
<veroniqueM> and I still have to write the corresponding section in the Media Ontology document
<veroniqueM> but I updated the Media Ontology Document according to the other points :)
on action 176, joakim to send mail with summary of new position
<trackbot> ACTION-168 Ask Veronique to send an email to the group to define an implementation approach of ontology with four suggested approaches closed
<daniel> ACTION-185 to Veronique...it is open or close ?
<trackbot> ACTION-185 -- Véronique Malaisé to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask pling wg to provide text on including policy information -- due 2009-11-13 -- OPEN
<veroniqueM> so indeed, re-reading this action point: THEY have to contact me to provide me with the piece of text
<veroniqueM> meanwhile I updated the Media Ontology document with the addition of their suggestions, and I can ask them to review the changes
<daniel> Therefore, 185 is closed ?
we keep 185 open as a reminder
<veroniqueM> no, therefore 185 has to be changed to "ask PLING for either the piece of text or review of the current Media Ontology document"
<veroniqueM> I have more time now, I can contact them for that
<trackbot> ACTION-186 Ask Doug for the alternative implementation/syntx for the API doc closed
will be done in the mail related to action 176, asking doug for comments and forwarding to browser vendors
189 is left open
<trackbot> ACTION-190 make a first draft for a rights disclaimer and add it to the API doc closed
daniel sent draft to group, not sure why this text is necessary
<veroniqueM> the same kind of disclaimer is now in the API document, this was the text in relation with the PLING group, I thought it was to be added to the Media Ontology document
<veroniqueM> being at the two places is probably not bad though
<veroniqueM> is now in the Media Ontology document I meant :X
wonsuk: should be added, even if not needed now; if it turns out not to be needed in the future it could be dropped
joakim to send mail to group regarding action 192
<trackbot> ACTION-193 Test TPAC attendees page to see if it is accessible to IE now closed
action 194 and 194 left open, as chris is not present
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - 195
joakim reminds everyone to update their format tables
<scribe> ACTION: soohong daniel to remind table editors to update [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-mediaann-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-197 - Daniel to remind table editors to update [on Soohong Daniel Park - due 2009-12-08].
wonsuk: update document according
to comments, then publish
... we need to make consistent with ontology and api document (e.g. still uses term media object)
daniel: we do not need LC for UC
doc, as it will be a W3C Note but nor a REC
... we can revise whenever we need
wonsuk: plans to revise within 2 weeks
chairs agree to finish revision until dec. 15
<scribe> ACTION: wonsuk to prepare 3rd working draft of UC & Rec documetn [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-mediaann-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-198 - Prepare 3rd working draft of UC & Rec document [on WonSuk Lee - due 2009-12-08].
wonsuk: proposed is sufficient at the moment
daniel: other comments?
[no further comments], proposed text will be included
<scribe> postponed to next week
<scribe> postponed to next week
daniel: discussed that f2f that it would be useful, but no actions yet
joakim: can be postponed to
summer or fall
... suggests to wait until api discussion is finished
daniel: will not be a rec, thus no need to hurry
joakim: update done by veronique
editors to review the document
<veroniqueM> some update was done and sent to the editors and to Dave Singer, after their comments and additions, we can update the Web version
<daniel> To all of ontology editors: please update your format mapping table as quick as possible, I will send another mail to all of you later
joakim: are the updated mapping tables needed for new version of document?
<veroniqueM> I thought it was up to the people who made the mappings to update them?
wonsuk: document and mapping table can be updated in parallel
<veroniqueM> no, you don't need to have updated content of the mapping tables to describe them and refer to them in the ontology document
<veroniqueM> +1 to Wonsuk
<joakim> 13 ok for me
proposal is to shift by one hour, i.e. 12:00 UTC
<wonsuk> ok to me
ok for me
<pchampin> one hour sooner than it was, right ?
<pchampin> ok for me
yes, 13:00 CET
<scribe> ACTION: soohong daniel to check availability of phone conference bridge and send info to joakim [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-mediaann-minutes.html#action04]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-199 - Daniel to check availability of phone conference bridge and send info to joakim [on Soohong Daniel Park - due 2009-12-08].
no call on dec. 29
no call on dec. 22
<daniel> Question: Dec. 22, call or not ? please make your vote
<daniel> Daniel is ok for December 22
<tobias> -1 (I am on holidays)
<veroniqueM> I am still at work on the 22nd
<scribe> scribe: wbailer
<daniel> Two more call in this year, Dec. 8 and 15 for MAWG...
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/manwhile/meanwhile/ Succeeded: s/194/195/ Succeeded: s/TR/W3C Note/ Succeeded: s/documetn/document/ Succeeded: s/shit/shift/ Found Scribe: wbailer Inferring ScribeNick: wbailer Found Scribe: wbailer Inferring ScribeNick: wbailer Present: Daniel Werner Veronique Joakim Pierre_Antoine Wonsuk Raphael_(irc) tobias (irc) Regrets: jean-pierre felix tobias felix chris florian Found Date: 01 Dec 2009 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2009/12/01-mediaann-minutes.html People with action items: daniel soohong wonsuk[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]