Media Annotation Teleconf

29 Sep 2009


See also: IRC log


Joakim, Thierry, Werner
Florian, Chris, Pierre-Antoine, Wonsuk



Previous Minutes: http://www.w3.org/2009/09/22-mediaann-minutes.html

<scribe> Scribe:Thierry

Choose a scribe for next week: Will need to pick a victim with Zakim

Joakim sends his regrets for next week.

Accept minutes from last Meeting


Minutes : accepted

Next Media Annotation Teleconf : 6 October, 12.00 UTC

Review of Open Actions

ACTION-47 (edit) open And Frank to investiage existing approach for setting metadata on a "metamodel level" (or "ontology level")

--> Action still on going

Werner will update the wiki page for ACTION-47 with error message issue

<joakim> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

ACTION-154 (edit) open Ask dave about the relationship of digital data exchange with Apple stuff, ID3, iTunesXML, etc

still OPEN

Scribe: Tthese are the only actions we can deal with, others Action are assigned to people not present.

Joakim: Could discuss, how do we handle duration, contributor, etc.

werner: could return collection of values for a list of contributors with different role

werner: return an array

Joakim: difficult to have a discussion without the people involved in the API

Thierry: Right we do not have a Quorum, therfore we should postpone the discussion to next week.

Scribe: We discussed the delay of the Group towards the publication of the specification. Thierry to send an email to the Group to explain why we should publish a FWD ASAP for call for exclusion

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.135 (CVS log)
$Date: 2009/09/29 12:52:33 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: tmichel
Found Scribe: Thierry

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!
Possibly Present: Joakim Minutes tmichel trackbot wbailer werner
You can indicate people for the Present list like this:
        <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary
        <dbooth> Present+ amy

Regrets: Florian Chris Pierre-Antoine Wonsuk

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting

Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Sep/0066.html
Got date from IRC log name: 29 Sep 2009
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-mediaann-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report
[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]