See also: IRC log
<scribe> ScribeNick: Holger
John, Oscar, Kevin
<kgann> I'm on the phone now.
<michael> member:zakim, ??P1 is me
Luis: room is reserved
<michael> ...new member to introduce himself further?
<kgann> where is the f2f meeting being held -- at ISWC-2009?
f2f to be full day
SWING presentation next week
Luis: OGC presentation is on the wiki
Payam: SENSEI project...
... ontology on OGC observation data
Cory: three tasks...
... Define mapping of concepts in SWE to concepts in SSN-XG Ontology
... Define syntax/structure of semantic annotations in SWE
... Define translation algorithms to convert annotated-SWE to RDF
... is this a good scope?
... algorithm is about transforming O&M to RDF triple...
Luis: more than semantic
... more harmonisation of OGC and semantics
Kerry: fine with semantic markup...
Luis: TML not necessary
Cory: TML will be incorporated in next SML version
Kerry: RDF triples instances of
... that's then a requirement for ontology
<kerry> agree with luis: getcapabilities had stuff that is needed
Luis: Do we want to annotate service?
Krzysztof: get capability to be generated from ontology
<kerry> agree with krzysztof: enable generation of getcapabilities doc from the ontology
Luis: ontology needs to capture observation offerings
... align output of sensor to observed entity
Holger: read John's email
Holger: which parts of O&M in ontology?
Krzysztof: propose to analyse exising O&M ontologies
Krzysztof: to align Sensors to observations
Holger: other missing things?
Michael: how to do the O*M ont review
<krzysztof_j> lets do it the same way as for the sensor meeting
Holger: O&M review meeting?
<kgann> yes - it's a good idea
Holger: will have O&M review meeting
<krzysztof_j> can do this
<scribe> ACTION: all discuss the versioning etc. of the ontology [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/15-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
<scribe> ACTION: Krzysztof to organise O&M ontology meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/15-ssn-minutes.html#action02]
Michael: summary of ontology dev wiki page re: versioning
Kerry: Jean to be invited for meeting in two weeks
<scribe> ACTION: Cory to put up logistics page for f2f [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/15-ssn-minutes.html#action03]
Michael: will we develop an O&M ontology?
Michael: or align to existing ontology
Krzysztof: SOS doesn't talk about real world - semantic gaps...
Kerry: draft agenda would be useful
Cory: can put the outline, members of group to fill in
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found ScribeNick: Holger Inferring Scribes: Holger Default Present: Holger, [IPcaller], michael, +1.206.662.aabb, +1.410.872.aacc, +1.202.408.aadd, krzysztof_j, kerry, Prateek Present: Holger [IPcaller] michael +1.206.662.aabb +1.410.872.aacc +1.202.408.aadd krzysztof_j kerry Prateek Got date from IRC log name: 15 Jul 2009 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2009/07/15-ssn-minutes.html People with action items: all cory krzysztof[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]