See also: IRC log
<ktaylor2> zakim ??P5 is me
<Danh_DERI> +3539149aacc is me, from Ireland
zakim ??P6 is me
<AmitS> AmitS, +1.937.422.aadd
<Holger> ScribeNick: michael
Holger: Amit and Kerry can't do 25th, so maybe make f2f Saturday 24th
<scribe> ACTION: Holger to send email to ssn-xg list about Saturday 24th as date for f2f [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
Holger: (and Amit) topics for f2f, review group outputs and discuss future of group.
<AmitS> we can have any demos
Kerry: hear from more members about their work at the f2f
Topic f2f location
<AmitS> essentially any one who has a prototype/demo that directly relates to SSN would be a good thing
<scribe> ACTION: discuss f2f location at next meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action02]
<Danh_DERI> we're interested ing giving demo from DERI
Kerry: a group member should be in charge of f2f program
Amit: Cory could organise f2f program, along with others
<Danh_DERI> Yes, me
<scribe> ACTION: Holger to add a call for a further f2f organiser to email [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action03]
<Danh_DERI> @Cory, count me in in organizing f2f program
<cory> thanks Danh
Holger: have added link for publications to main page
Michael: paper lists on wiki Not too much progress on actual paper. Finding it hard to get actual technical details, so can't really have that aspect to paper.
Amit: Paper should talk about how the semantics is used.
<ktaylor2> bye -- need to go - sorry
John: Start with the ontologies
listed on the MMI page.
... each one should have an introduction at meeting next week.
<scribe> ACTION: john to send email on ontologies and process for next meeting and call for volunteers to introduce each ontology [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action04]
Cory: Has added a section to wiki, please look at and comment
<scribe> ACTION: All interested to look at annotation work package on wiki and either edit wiki or contact Cory [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found ScribeNick: michael Inferring Scribes: michael WARNING: Replacing list of attendees. Old list: Holger +3539149aacc Arthur ktaylor2 michael cory +1.937.422.aadd Rodrigo +1.585.919.aaee +34.91.336.aaff New list: Holger +3539149aacc Arthur ktaylor2 michael cory +1.937.422.aadd Rodrigo +1.585.919.aaee ocorcho +1.831.775.aagg Default Present: Holger, +3539149aacc, Arthur, ktaylor2, michael, cory, +1.937.422.aadd, Rodrigo, +1.585.919.aaee, ocorcho, +1.831.775.aagg Present: Holger +3539149aacc Arthur ktaylor2 michael cory +1.937.422.aadd Rodrigo +1.585.919.aaee ocorcho +1.831.775.aagg WARNING: No meeting title found! You should specify the meeting title like this: <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Got date from IRC log name: 23 Jun 2009 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html People with action items: all discuss holger interested john WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]