See also: IRC log
<tmichel> , Yves, Jack, Michael
<erik> Silvia, if you can phone in, we're 4 ... otherwise it's gonna be just Thiery, Conrad & myself
<erik> Guillaume, will you be able to phone in? (I want to start asap)
Accept last meeting minutes?
<scribe> scribe: Gui
Should we ask each group individually to ensure we obtain feedback?
tmichel says we should write individually to the chairs.
<tmichel> Is UC & REQUIREMENTS going to be a W3C WG Note or will it go to Last Call ?
<scribe> ACTION: erik to check whether UC & REQUIREMENTS going to be a W3C WG Note or will it go to Last Call ? [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/10-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-83 - Check whether UC & REQUIREMENTS going to be a W3C WG Note or will it go to Last Call ? [on Erik Mannens - due 2009-06-17].
3.1 Syntax ACTION-67 is ongoing
<conrad> i have not completed my actions yet
<conrad> will try, out of charge though
3.2 UA Server HTTP Communication is ongoing
We can maybe close action ACTION-81 at the next teleconf meeting when Yves's with us
Erik is starting on ACTION-76 this week
All subsequent issues (4-6,9) can be addressed
at next teleconference
We've discussed some of the latest news and emails
<tmichel> nrrsagent, draft minutes