Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference

14 Jan 2009


See also: IRC log


Erik, Davy, Raphael, Jack, Thierry
Michael, Silvia
Erik, Raphael




<trackbot> Date: 14 January 2009

trackbot, start telcon

<trackbot> Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference

<trackbot> Date: 14 January 2009

<scribe> Scribe: raphael


<erik> +1

Propose to accept the minutes from the last f2f meeting


<davy> +1

and http://www.w3.org/2008/12/10-mediafrag-minutes.html

Minutes approved

<tmichel> no objection for the F2F minutes. minutes approuved.


look at: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/

<jackjansen> erik, can you speaka bit louder?

zkim, unmute me

zkim, unmute mezakim, unmute me

<jackjansen> erik, you are lost in noise

Erik, we cannot hear you

<tmichel> We can't hear you.

<jackjansen> can everyone mute, please?

<jackjansen> ah!

A lot of action points for getting new people in the group: 1,17, 18,19, 20, 21

Erik: I suggest to contact again all people

Raphael: we can update the actions through the web interface as soon as we know the answer from these possible participants

drop ACTION-15

ACTION-15: drop

<trackbot> ACTION-15 Add additional use cases in the wiki page notes added

ACTION-15: close

<trackbot> ACTION-15 Add additional use cases in the wiki page notes added

Erik: I'm working on the action-16

Davy: action-22, I will update the table on this week

Erik: I will work on action-23 to consider TV Anytime in the existing technologies survey

Jack: action-25, I will send an email with a concrete example what we cannot do with smpte

<davy> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats

ACTION-26: close, see http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats

<trackbot> ACTION-26 Look at various container formats what kind of characters they allow to name their tracks/fragments notes added

Yves: action-27 ongoing

Jack: action-28 ... need to copy/paste from the SMIL rec into the wiki page

Raphael: I will set up the polls regarding the actions 29, 30, 31

<tmichel> if your CVS account does not work Jack, let me know

Raphael: action-33, I will set up the template today

Implementations: action-34 for Jack and action-35 for Raphael ...

Raphael: a bit less priority, wait to have the whole document, and then get the server implementation and the client ones

Jack: how about filling the sections of the document

Raphael: I'm the blocker, I will release the template
... and then send on the list the assignment to everyone for each section

3. AOB


<tmichel> Bye and happy new year.

meeting, adjourned

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.133 (CVS log)
$Date: 2009/01/14 10:31:46 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133  of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/smtp/smpte/
Found Scribe: raphael
Inferring ScribeNick: raphael
Present: Erik Davy Raphael Jack Thierry
Regrets: Michael Silvia
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Jan/0007.html
Found Date: 14 Jan 2009
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-mediafrag-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]