ISSUE-17: Media Fragment track names and IRIs

i18n

Media Fragment track names and IRIs

State:
CLOSED
Product:
Raised by:
Yves Lafon
Opened on:
2010-06-16
Description:
I18N WG will talk about this in their June teleconference.
See the complete thread starting at See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0022.html
Related Actions Items:
No related actions
Related emails:
  1. minutes of 2011-12-07 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-12-07)
  2. Re: Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-12-07)
  3. Re: Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf (from tomac@google.com on 2011-12-06)
  4. Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-12-06)
  5. Minutes of 2011-11-30 phoneconf (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-11-30)
  6. Issue-17 (Media Fragments Track Names and IRIs) consensus & closed (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-11-30)
  7. Re: Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-11-30)
  8. Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-11-29)
  9. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 October, Telecon *0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-10-11)
  10. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 5 October, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-10-05)
  11. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 5 October, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2011-10-05)
  12. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 5 October, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-10-05)
  13. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 7 September, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-09-07)
  14. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 7 September, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2011-09-07)
  15. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 7 September, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-09-07)
  16. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 27 July, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-07-27)
  17. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 27 July, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-07-27)
  18. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 July, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-07-13)
  19. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 06 July, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-07-05)
  20. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 June, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from tomac@google.com on 2011-06-28)
  21. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 June, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-28)
  22. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 22 June, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-21)
  23. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 June, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-14)
  24. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 8 June, Telecon *9 UTC* (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-06-08)
  25. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 11 May, Telecon *9 UTC* (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-05-10)
  26. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 April, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-04-19)
  27. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 April, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from tomac@google.com on 2011-04-13)
  28. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 April, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-04-12)
  29. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 06 April, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-04-06)
  30. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 06 April, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from tomac@google.com on 2011-04-05)
  31. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 06 April, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-04-05)
  32. Re: minutes of 2011-03-23 teleconference (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-03-26)
  33. minutes of 2011-03-23 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-03-23)
  34. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 23 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-03-22)
  35. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-03-15)
  36. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 February, Telecon 1000 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-02-16)
  37. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 February, Telecon 1000 UTC (from tsteiner@google.com on 2011-02-15)
  38. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 February, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-02-15)
  39. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 02 February, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-02-01)
  40. Re: Participation in upcoming telecon (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-01-28)
  41. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from Franck.Denoual@crf.canon.fr on 2011-01-27)
  42. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-26)
  43. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2011-01-26)
  44. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-01-26)
  45. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl on 2011-01-25)
  46. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-01-25)
  47. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-25)
  48. Re: minutes of 2011-01-19 teleconference (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-01-21)
  49. minutes of 2011-01-19 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-19)
  50. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 19 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from n-shiraishi@bq.jp.nec.com on 2011-01-19)
  51. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 19 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from tomac@google.com on 2011-01-19)
  52. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 19 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-19)
  53. Re: Participation in upcoming telecon (from Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl on 2011-01-15)
  54. Re: Participation in upcoming telecon (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-01-12)
  55. Participation in upcoming telecon (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-12)
  56. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-12)
  57. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from tomac@google.com on 2010-12-14)
  58. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-14)
  59. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-11)
  60. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-10)
  61. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from tomac@google.com on 2010-12-09)
  62. minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-12-09)
  63. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 08 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-08)
  64. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 08 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-07)
  65. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 01 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-11-30)
  66. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 01 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-30)
  67. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-11-24)
  68. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-11-24)
  69. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-11-24)
  70. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-23)
  71. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (with Agenda) (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-17)
  72. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 20 October, Telecon 0900 UTC (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-10-20)
  73. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 20 October, Telecon 0900 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-10-20)
  74. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 20 October, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-10-20)
  75. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 06 October, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-10-05)
  76. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from tmichel@w3.org on 2010-09-29)
  77. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-09-29)
  78. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-29)
  79. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 22 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-09-22)
  80. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 22 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-21)
  81. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-09-14)
  82. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-09-14)
  83. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-14)
  84. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 08 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-09-08)
  85. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 08 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-07)
  86. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 July, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-07-05)
  87. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 30 June, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-06-30)
  88. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 30 June, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-06-28)
  89. ISSUE-17: Media Fragment track names and IRIs (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-06-16)

Related notes:

As'track' and 'id' will be moved to a note (no implementations in a timely manner), this is something that Media Fragments 2.0 should take care of (if such a WG is needed in the near future of course)

Erik Mannens, 30 Nov 2011, 10:53:06

Changelog:

Created issue 'Media Fragment track names and IRIs' nickname owned by on product , description '' non-public

16 Jun 2010, 12:54:08

nickname changed to 'i18n'

Raphaël Troncy, 16 Jun 2010, 12:54:58

Owner changed to 'Yves Lafon'

Raphaël Troncy, 16 Jun 2010, 12:54:58

Description changed to 'See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0022.html

I18N WG will talk about this in their June teleconference'

Raphaël Troncy, 16 Jun 2010, 12:54:58

Issue dissociated from any product

Raphaël Troncy, 16 Jun 2010, 12:54:58

Description changed to 'I18N WG will talk about this in their June teleconference.
See the complete thread starting at See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0022.html
'

Raphaël Troncy, 23 Jun 2010, 08:09:06

Issue dissociated from any product

Raphaël Troncy, 23 Jun 2010, 08:09:06

Issue dissociated from any product

Erik Mannens, 30 Nov 2011, 10:53:06

Status changed to 'closed'

Erik Mannens, 30 Nov 2011, 10:53:06

Issue dissociated from any product

Erik Mannens, 30 Nov 2011, 11:00:04


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $