ACTION-76: Contact the editors of MPEG-21 Part 17 regarding the registry of their scheme

Contact the editors of MPEG-21 Part 17 regarding the registry of their scheme

State:
closed
Person:
Erik Mannens
Due on:
May 6, 2009
Created on:
April 29, 2009
Associated Issue:
media type handling
Related emails:
  1. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-08-27)
  2. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from christian.timmerer@itec.uni-klu.ac.at on 2009-08-27)
  3. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-08-27)
  4. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-08-26)
  5. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from christian.timmerer@itec.uni-klu.ac.at on 2009-08-26)
  6. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from christian.timmerer@itec.uni-klu.ac.at on 2009-08-26)
  7. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-08-26)
  8. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-08-26)
  9. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from christian.timmerer@itec.uni-klu.ac.at on 2009-08-26)
  10. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-08-26)
  11. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from christian.timmerer@itec.uni-klu.ac.at on 2009-08-26)
  12. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from cyril.concolato@enst.fr on 2009-08-26)
  13. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from cyril.concolato@enst.fr on 2009-08-26)
  14. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-07-26)
  15. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-07-23)
  16. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from cyril.concolato@enst.fr on 2009-07-16)
  17. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 July, Telecon 1200 UTC (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-07-15)
  18. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 July, Telecon 1200 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-07-15)
  19. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 July, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-07-15)
  20. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-07-13)
  21. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from singer@apple.com on 2009-07-13)
  22. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-07-13)
  23. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from singer@apple.com on 2009-07-13)
  24. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-07-13)
  25. Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from singer@apple.com on 2009-07-13)
  26. ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-07-08)
  27. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from tmichel@w3.org on 2009-06-24)
  28. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-06-24)
  29. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-06-17)
  30. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-06-17)
  31. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-06-10)
  32. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-06-10)
  33. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-09)
  34. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-06-09)
  35. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 20 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-05-19)
  36. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 20 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-19)
  37. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-05-13)
  38. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-05-13)
  39. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-05-13)
  40. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-12)
  41. minutes of 2009-04-29 teleconference (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-04-29)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Raphaƫl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $