ACTION-207: Setup a poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note

Setup a poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note

State:
closed
Person:
Raphaël Troncy
Due on:
December 15, 2010
Created on:
December 8, 2010
Related emails:
  1. minutes of 2011-01-12 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-12)
  2. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 January, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-01-12)
  3. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from singer@apple.com on 2011-01-03)
  4. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl on 2010-12-28)
  5. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-12-24)
  6. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-24)
  7. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-24)
  8. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-21)
  9. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from singer@apple.com on 2010-12-20)
  10. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-16)
  11. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-16)
  12. Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-15)
  13. ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-15)
  14. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from tomac@google.com on 2010-12-14)
  15. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-14)
  16. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-14)
  17. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-11)
  18. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-10)
  19. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from tomac@google.com on 2010-12-09)
  20. minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-12-09)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Changelog:

Created action 'Setup a poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note' assigned to Raphaël Troncy, due 2010-12-15

8 Dec 2010, 10:28:42

Status changed to 'closed'

12 Jan 2011, 10:24:36


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $