ACTION-192: Update the specification to state what the processing should do when media fragments request (time dimension) does not match exactly how the media item has been encoded

Update the specification to state what the processing should do when media fragments request (time dimension) does not match exactly how the media item has been encoded

State:
closed
Person:
Davy Van Deursen
Due on:
November 8, 2010
Created on:
November 1, 2010
Related emails:
  1. minutes of 2010-12-01 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-01)
  2. Re: ACTION 192 and 195 (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-01)
  3. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 01 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-11-30)
  4. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 01 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-30)
  5. RE: ACTION 192 and 195 (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-11-24)
  6. ACTION 192 and 195 (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-24)
  7. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-11-24)
  8. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-11-24)
  9. minutes of 2010-11-17 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-24)
  10. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-11-24)
  11. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-23)
  12. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (with Agenda) (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-17)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Changelog:

Created action 'Update the specification to state what the processing should do when media fragments request (time dimension) does not match exactly how the media item has been encoded' assigned to Davy Van Deursen, due 2010-11-08

1 Nov 2010, 09:15:14

Status changed to 'closed'

1 Dec 2010, 10:09:04


Raphaƫl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $