See also: IRC log
<erik> Guillaume & Silvia, will you both call in? ... or shall we start right away?
<Gui> Regrets, I must attend another meeting. I'll be on IRC a bit later
<nessy> calling now
Silvia: my contact at google is more interested by captionning and annotations. However they should be able to review our spec, but probably not contribute directly on our group.
Erik: Adobe will not nominate someone right now, but they are interested in tracking our work
<scribe> ACTION: erik to go through the email lists to list different solutions used to identify fragments, and populate the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/03-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-16 - Go through the email lists to list different solutions used to identify fragments, and populate the wiki [on Erik Mannens - due 2008-12-10].
erik: anything new, late notices?
no. everything fine
erik: raphael is not around (to do the conversion from wiki to WD)
davy and erik already started to work on a review, not formal yet
erik: next week we will decide what's in scope and out of scope, and continue reviewing the documents
Guillaume is not there, we will wait for him
it will be discussed next week as well
Raphael will fill the wiki before the f2f
there is a state of the art, and we are updating it as we go
please review it in preparation for next week
Silvia: it links to the existing syntaxes?
Yves: did fix the cache part, stop at the HTTP page as Raphael wanted to do it to get a grasp of the solutions of the issue
ACTION 8 Closed
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - 8
<scribe> ACTION: 8 Closed [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/03-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> ACTION-8 Look at more deeply if it is possible to use the current HTTP header linking for a fragment to point to its parent resource closed
Will see you next week for the f2f
<thierry> have a good F2F in Ghent