See also: IRC log
Date: 20 November 2008
<scribe> Scribe: Art
<scribe> ScribeNick: ArtB
AB: any change proposals for today's agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2008OctDec/0253.html ?
<JereK> ArtB, only IRC this time
AB: I sent a proposal to change
the VC time
... Responses are due by Nov 24
... any issues for people?
BS: it would be better for me if
was 1 hour later from the proposed time
... 16:00 would be better for me
AB: please send your comments to
the mail list
... I believe one prob is that 16:00 Paris will conflict with XML Security WG's VC
DR: I think we don't have the
right people to discuss this
... In particular Mark, Marcos and Thomas
AB: does that concern apply to all of the sub-bullets?
DR: yes, certainly
AB: I tend to agree
... The next opportunity to discuss this is December 4
DR: can we arrange an interim call?
AB: yes, I think that is
... but I don't know about the probability of success
DR: there could be some discussions
AB: my proposal is
... 1. Everyone should discuss these items on the public mail list
... 2. Regarding the questions for XML Sec WG, need a proposed resolution
DR: I can take an action for #2 above and coordinate a response
<scribe> ACTION: David submit a proposal for Mark's questions (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2008OctDec/0242.html) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-wam-minutes.html#action01]
AB: any comments about those
... a question I have is about the priority e.g. v1 or v2
DR: I think we need answers now
AB: a related I have is do we need to block on answers?
DR: yes we do
AB: we agree they are
... and that we cannot proceed without some help from the XML Sec WG
... anything else on the DigSig spec?
[ None ]
AB: Arve told me yesterday that
he would not be able to make today's call
... this again means we will need to postpone discussions
... any other comments on this spec?
[ None ]
AB: one thing is next VC
... It will be December 4
... There will be no VC on December 11 because of the security Workshop
... This means then, there will be just two more calls in 2008
BS: We will need to use one of
those calls to discuss LC for the P&C
... That was planned
AB: yes, that's what we discussed
... I don't know if that is realistic anymore
... We need Marcos in that discussion
... any other business?
DR: current status of the
... has that been updated recently?
AB: I only update that after we make a publication
DR: regarding Editor help for the
APIs and Events spec, Claudio volunteered and that's OK with
... If more help is needed I think we can help
AB: anything else?
[ None ]
AB: meeting adjourned
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133 of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found Scribe: Art Found ScribeNick: ArtB Default Present: Art_Barstow, Benoit, David, Mike WARNING: Replacing previous Present list. (Old list: Art, David, Benoit) Use 'Present+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list, such as: <dbooth> Present+ +Jere WARNING: Replacing previous Present list. (Old list: +Jere, Mike) Use 'Present+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list, such as: <dbooth> Present+ Art, David, Benoit, MikeSmith-IRC, Jere-IRC Present: Art David Benoit MikeSmith-IRC Jere-IRC Regrets: Arve Nick Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2008OctDec/0253.html Found Date: 20 Nov 2008 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-wam-minutes.html People with action items: david[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]