W3C

- DRAFT -

SV_MEETING_TITLE

20 Nov 2008

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
+1.425.392.aaaa, [IPcaller], +1.978.371.aabb, +1.703.704.aacc, +1.902.688.aadd, +94.11.269.aaee, +1.703.704.aaff, +1.902.688.aagg, +1.425.392.aahh, +1.978.371.aaii, +94.11.269.aajj, +39.065.966.aakk
Regrets
Chair
SV_MEETING_CHAIR
Scribe
chamindra

Contents


 

Hi Renato

<renato> hi

do you want me to take minutes

<renato> yes please

though I don't think I did a good job last time

what is the protocol on this thing

notation for notes?

<renato> capture as much as u can!

who is Zakim?

<renato> Zakim is the "bot" that takes the actions and generates the minutes!

ok so what is the notation for actions and minutes?

so Zakim captures the right thing. or is there one?

<renato> see < http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm?content-type=text/html#Quick_Start_Guide>

Renato: Current document is missing missing person use case

Chamindra: do a mapping from the 3W to protocols

<scribe> ACTION: Chamindra to do an analysis and mapping from the ontology to the protocols [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action01]

<scribe> ACTION: The 3W protocol mapping to be included in the framework document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action02]

Hillman: Seeing headway in getting the missing person ontology and should get something in the next 2-3 weeks

<scribe> ACTION: Hillman to do the 3.2 missing person section of the framework doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action03]

<scribe> ACTION: Gary to put in a review and edit on the geo informatino in section 3.3.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action04]

Gary: We need a glossary of the terms

<scribe> ACTION: Paola to build the glossary on the terms [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action05]

<scribe> ACTION: Chamindra to send the missing person schema to Hillman [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action06]

Gary: Possibility to modify diagram 3 to include the phases

Rebecca: interested in working on the phases for with Gary and someone else

<renato> akim, who's here?

Gary: The phases in the diagram needs to be included in the phases

I ran out of skype credit

will log in 5 mins

<renato> ok

<scribe> ACTION: Mandana to look at how to incoorporate phased framework into the document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action07]

<scribe> ACTION: Rebecca to contribute her review into the document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action08]

<renato> zakim. mute +1.902.688.aadd

it might be me

<scribe> ACTION: Rebecca to contribute specific questions to the list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action09]

is it me?

shall I try logging in again?

<renato> ok

´╗┐zakim, unmute +94.11.269.aaee

can you hear me

<renato> nope

I think I am muted

yup skype would be good in the future

I just rejoined

Gary: We need to target interopertibility

Renato: Target framework document at first quarter next year
... march timeframe to have the framework document completed

<scribe> ACTION: All to work on framework document to target it for March 2009 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action10]

<renato> ACTION: renato to extend XG to June 09 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action11]

<scribe> ACTION: Renato to propose a panel session on at ISCRAM [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action12]

Chamindra: First draft of report should be shared with other orgs and get it reviewed and endorsed to add credibility to it

<renato> start discussion on the Final Report in Jan 09

<renato> need an editor for this report

<scribe> ACTION: All look at final report draft and finalize it in january [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action13]

<renato> share reports with: OASIS

<renato> OCHA

<renato> Redcross

ISCRAM

Depart of Homeland Security

IEMA: Hillman

<scribe> ACTION: all to list organizations that need to be included in the review on the WIKI [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action14]

<renato> Next teleconf: JAN 2009

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: All look at final report draft and finalize it in january [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action13]
[NEW] ACTION: all to list organizations that need to be included in the review on the WIKI [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action14]
[NEW] ACTION: All to work on framework document to target it for March 2009 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action10]
[NEW] ACTION: Chamindra to do an analysis and mapping from the ontology to the protocols [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Chamindra to send the missing person schema to Hillman [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Gary to put in a review and edit on the geo informatino in section 3.3.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Hillman to do the 3.2 missing person section of the framework doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Mandana to look at how to incoorporate phased framework into the document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Paola to build the glossary on the terms [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Rebecca to contribute her review into the document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: Rebecca to contribute specific questions to the list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action09]
[NEW] ACTION: renato to extend XG to June 09 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action11]
[NEW] ACTION: Renato to propose a panel session on at ISCRAM [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action12]
[NEW] ACTION: The 3W protocol mapping to be included in the framework document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action02]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.133 (CVS log)
$Date: 2008/11/20 15:20:52 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133  of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: chamindra
Inferring Scribes: chamindra

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Default Present: +1.425.392.aaaa, [IPcaller], +1.978.371.aabb, +1.703.704.aacc, +1.902.688.aadd, +94.11.269.aaee, +1.703.704.aaff, +1.902.688.aagg, +1.425.392.aahh, +1.978.371.aaii, +94.11.269.aajj, +39.065.966.aakk
Present: +1.425.392.aaaa [IPcaller] +1.978.371.aabb +1.703.704.aacc +1.902.688.aadd +94.11.269.aaee +1.703.704.aaff +1.902.688.aagg +1.425.392.aahh +1.978.371.aaii +94.11.269.aajj +39.065.966.aakk

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting


WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Got date from IRC log name: 20 Nov 2008
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html

WARNING: No person found for ACTION item: the 3w protocol mapping to be included in the framework document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-eiif-minutes.html#action02]

People with action items: all chamindra gary hillman mandana paola rebecca renato

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report


[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]