SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference

04 Nov 2008


See also: IRC log


Phil, Peter_Easton, Roland, eric, +0196270aaaa, mphillip, +1.919.742.aabb, alewis, gdaniels(irc)
Derek, Yves




<scribe> scribe: mphillip

<scribe> agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Nov/0002.html

Oustanding Actions

<Roland> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open

Roland: Actions 19 and 32 still outstanding
... Action 46 is updated

close action-46

<trackbot> ACTION-46 Make changes for name and value attributes and place xml schema as appendix in spec closed

close action-47

<trackbot> ACTION-47 Incorporate jndi- props into spec closed

Roland: Action 48 is only editorial in nature - not required for last call - Roland will change the due date

Eric: Action 49 is complete
... Will post another copy of the URI Spec to IETF

close action-49

<trackbot> ACTION-49 Update URI spec to adopt Alfred's comments and the jndi context parms closed

Roland: Action 50 note for feedback has been added

close action-50

<trackbot> ACTION-50 Add note for Last Call regarding feedback requested on precedence wordings etc closed

URI spec, new draft to be submitted to IETF

Eric: 2 comments were outstanding on URI Spec
... Incorporated everything ntoed by Alfred ??
... Mark Baker also re-raised some issues which we had discussed in March (re: definition of operations for URI)
... We responded to Mark asking him to clarify which issues are still outstanding

Roland: So we are pretty much complete on the URI spec - when Eric sends the latest draft Roland will update the link in the Binding spec.

<Roland> anyone object to submitting the latest draft prepared by Eric?

Roland: No-one has any issues with Eric submitting the URI spec as-is. Eric will submit after this call

Binding Document - Editor Draft ready for Last Call?

Roland: All the changes are in, and there have not been any comments. Any comments / observations?
... If not then we are ready to go to last call

<Roland> anyone object to moving to Last Call?

RESOLUTION: We will move to Last Call

Roland: Will start the last call process


Roland: This should be the main focus now - so the main subject for next week's call
... Anyone secretly writing test cases ?
... no!



scribe: none

<Roland> attendees+gdaniels(irc)

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.133 (CVS log)
$Date: 2008/11/04 17:27:53 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133  of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: mphillip
Inferring ScribeNick: mphillip
Default Present: Phil, Peter_Easton, Roland, eric, +0196270aaaa, mphillip, +1.919.742.aabb, alewis
Present: Phil Peter_Easton Roland eric +0196270aaaa mphillip +1.919.742.aabb alewis gdaniels(irc)
Regrets: Derek Yves
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Nov/0002.html
Got date from IRC log name: 04 Nov 2008
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-soap-jms-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]