PLING Teleconference

08 Oct 2008

See also: IRC log and agenda


Renato Iannella, Ashok Malhotra, Andreas Matheus, Rigo Wenning, John Birkin
Thomas Roessler, Marco Casassa-Mont
Renato Iannella
Rigo Wenning



trouble dialing in

<renato> actions - audio recording of F2F

<renato> Need a good microphone

<renato> ACTION: ri to source a microphone [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/08-pling-minutes.html#action01]


AM: comment on agenda
... should we as group speak about future
... or should we should publish a whitepaper or start XG

RI: confirm, should have an agenda item on the future of PLING
... what to split out XGs
... do have something on Friday afternoon

And: I could give a little demo how geoxacml works

scribe: geoxacml integrated in shibboleth
... can do after the break

RI: could do in formal proceeding
... should do 9:45 as eGov will not take a long time
... demo will be 10:00 to 10:45 for Andreas

There was further discussion on ODRL 2.0 and the NOT operator and how it could be implemented. In this discussion, CCRel was considered and a report on the W3C internal discussion about Semantic Web and the NOT operator was given.

Rigo Wenning reported that the liaison request was sent to SC 27 WG 5 and no answer has been received yet.

no further requests on agenda

<renato> liaisons

<renato> letter sent to WG5

<renato> bye

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Renato Iannella to source a microphone [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/08-pling-minutes.html#action01]
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.133 (CVS log)
$Date: 2008/10/08 13:21:52 $