See also: IRC log
<spark3> Hi Werner, thanks to take a minutes today
<raphael> +1 for accepting the minutes
Thierry: self introduction
Thierry will be alternate staff contact
<raphael> Thierry is alternate team contact for the Media Frag WG too
<vassilis> I am connecting now
f2f at tpac: 23-24 Oct
<raphael> it is a wrong copy paste from the Media Frag WG :-)
<raphael> correct dates for this WG is indeed: 23-24/10
2nd f2f 9-10 dec
<fsasaki> I take responsibility for this ;)
next telecon: 14. October, 21:00 UTC
felix and daniel will make draft of agenda for f2f available until next week
daniel: joint meeting with media fragments?
raphael: possible to attend both WGs f2f meetings at tpac
<fsasaki> +1 to raphael
<scribe> ACTION: Check WG participant mailing list subscription mechanism to make sure that new participants are subscribed automatically [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mediaann-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Check
<trackbot> ACTION-10 Will work on 6084 and 6086 closed
<fsasaki> close ACTION-7
<trackbot> ACTION-11 Create information in wiki about 6067 closed
<trackbot> ACTION-7 Describe mobile aspects to use cases closed
<fsasaki> close ACTION-8
<trackbot> ACTION-8 Put XG use cases into wiki closed
<trackbot> ACTION-12 (placeholder for dave) to elaborate 6066 closed
<trackbot> ACTION-13 (placeholder for dave) to work on 6113 closed
daniel: still looking for volunteers
<thierry> Do we plan to have miulti editors, for multi chapters in the spec ?
<thierry> Or just one document with one or multi editors
daniel: editing team for all wg deliverables
<fsasaki> see http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/formats/results for results of 6054
daniel: going through status of open issues
<spark3> open issue 6065 ?
<fsasaki> 6065 looks like fitting to Use case "Services by using an unified media annotation"
<spark3> is it a use case as it is ?
joakim: wrote about video case, could be merged into services uc
<fsasaki> +1 to Joakim
joakim: not sure to merge iptv with video use case
<frank> +1 join with video
<vassilis> +1 join with video
agreed on merge iptv with services use case
issue 6083: mm search?
<spark3> use case 6083 multimedia search ?
it's partly covered by 6067
<fsasaki> 6083 was proposed from erik http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0025.html
<frank> it seems to me that 6083 is one of the basic actions - like adaptation and presentation, that will show up in a few use cases
<spark3> we should drop use case 6083 ?
<frank> Would we need to blacks => basic and applied
felix: keep general use cases that overlap with more specific ones
<frank> I agree on that
<frank> but perhaps grouping them
vassilis: important and general, vague, agree to keep it
<raphael> +1 for felix: these are dimensions through you can see the use cases; one dimension is the media (image, video, audio), another dimension is the use of the annotation (presentation, adaptation, search)
6083 will be kept
<fsasaki> I agree with vassilis and raphael
6085: keep mm sharing use case?
<spark3> 6085 keep or drop ?
<frank> same a s search, I think, so keep it for the tie being
felix: same as search, keep it
<spark3> 6112 is done
6112: template + call for contributions from outside wg
<spark3> 6126 Machine readable license data (no text)
<spark3> use case or drop it ?
<fsasaki> Felix: we can prepare the template later, e.g. after the first WD
<raphael> I did mention the template from the SWD WG: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCFormat
felix: (6112) prepare template for UCs/requirements now?
daniel: prepare later
issue 6126, keep or drop?
felix: detailed definition of license data beyond scope, just slots for plugging in license information
<raphael> Post on the mailing list go in the same direction that what Felix said
<spark3> keep use case 6126. any opinion ?
<frank> If we decide for a slot then we can drop it
<raphael> +1 for dropping and agreeing to put a placeholder
<fsasaki> +1 to rapahel
<hmiao> +1 to rapahel
issue 6126 will be dropped and we will have just a placeholder for machine readable license data
daniel: feel free to contribute to wiki
felix: updated main page, use cases on separate page
joakim: included in services uc or not?
felix: looked at Microsoft Interactive Media Manager documents, did not find link to ontology
joakim: has some info locally, will post to list
<raphael> Joakim, can you post the ontology to the list? is it publicly available ?
<spark3> new use case "Video"
<spark3> new use case "Video" ? any opinion ?
<raphael> Like Felix said, I made a case for having structured annotations
<raphael> The WG will design an abstract model, but at some point, needs to vote for a format for representing this model
<raphael> I would favor RDF
<fsasaki> +1 to RDF
daniel: create new use case "video"
<scribe> ACTION: joakim to add text on video uc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mediaann-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-14 - Add text on video uc [on Joakim Söderberg - due 2008-10-14].
raphael: announcement from youtube for annotation support
daniel: also create uc from mobile?
<scribe> ACTION: joakim to elaborate on mobile uc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mediaann-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-15 - Elaborate on mobile uc [on Joakim Söderberg - due 2008-10-14].
??: service use case - generalise?
felix: does a specific uc have effect on ontology or api?
<VeroniqueM> would it be relevant to separate a list of tasks, that need models, and use cases that group different tasks?
<fsasaki> felix: maybe keep in mind when you produce a use case / requirement if it has an effect on the ontology or the API
daniel: ALL: add to requirements list
<spark3> thanks all and bye - Daniel
<fsasaki> thanks werner for scribing